DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone personality

Mica

Reactions
High in the Colorado Rockys, near the Royal Gorge.
My M2Z has its own personality. Some days it works perfectly with the CrystalSky talking to the RC which is talking to the drone which is talking with the batteries. Then there are days, nobody gets along and I simply have to put everybody back to bed and go home. I'm talking same location just different days. There's no predicting just gotta go there and try to fly. As soon as there is a conflict, I can try to start over but most of the time, that day is just not a good day to fly. As it stands now, no fly aways or destructive behavior but certainly moody.
Applying a rational mind comes up with influences from the earth's magnetism, solar influences, gps connectivity and more than likely, a little bit of each and probably some more I haven't thought of. Dang thing is more fickle than my girl friend.But when she's good, she's good!

Can I ask what version / number of firmware
And the
The last update version/ number of the Go4App are you currently flying on.? With your M2PZoom
I sometimes find that if I don't start with a fully charge battery
My MP1 will have minor glitches
Like gimble tilt and slow on/off video feed start swap battery's no issues
.....cR

Everything is up to date, latest and greatest. I check frequently, usually before I fly. All Batteries are charged just prior to flying. Today in fact I flew two batteries worth flawlessly with out a hitch until I was landing, GO4 had to close and it landed autonomously. I've never had an issue updating when one was available and I'm using all DJI equipment. It's quirky.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conny.malmen