DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Pilot Career?

Dear OP. I might add that offering more than just drone imaging helps tremendously. Many clients want “The whole package” and will hire those who are capable of providing it.

Dear OP. I might add that offering more than just drone imaging helps tremendously. Many clients want “The whole package” and will hire those who are capable of providing it.

BINGO! Clients like and appreciate a One-Stop-Shop. One person to call/text, one company to schedule, coordinate with, one company to pay etc.

Oh wow, thanks for all the warm welcome folks! And for the helpful information :)

I guess then its one if those things, not to put all your eggs in one basket - maybe start off part- time and see how it goes. At the worst, i'll have fun with flying a drone! I do also want to get into film making, so those ariel shots would come in handy.

I think i'll need to just get going with buying one, and play it by ear.

Thanks again everyone and hope you're all keeping safe and well in these tough times!

George

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS