DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone pilot gets hefty fine after flying his machine over an Ed Sheeran concert

I get nervous flying over someone's house without any people around. Don't know how people do it. I would be shaking due to nerves if I attempted that, not that I ever would.

This is a classic case of somebody breaking the rules because they could.
Anyone can go out there and buy a drone with the ability to do what this guy has, problem is, he has made a bad decision to fly out of line of sight and put his drone and more importantly, other people at risk.
Ok, I'm a health & safety consultant, so I know about following rules, so do most other drone pilots, but every now and then, somebody who doesn't care about rules pulls a stunt like this and drones are all Satan's work again.
What a jerk and down a few dollars to boot.
As they say down under....."Fair Dinkum".

This is a classic case of somebody breaking the rules because they could.
Anyone can go out there and buy a drone with the ability to do what this guy has, problem is, he has made a bad decision to fly out of line of sight and put his drone and more importantly, other people at risk.
Ok, I'm a health & safety consultant, so I know about following rules, so do most other drone pilots, but every now and then, somebody who doesn't care about rules pulls a stunt like this and drones are all Satan's work again.
What a jerk and down a few dollars to boot.
As they say down under....."Fair Dinkum".
I agreed... Just like all these mass shooting. They are trying to ban guns because some decided to kill innocent people and now gun owners are evil.

Reactions: GavieboyDji
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan