DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone registration in Argentina, does not work if you're not a local?

Reactions
I will be visiting Argentina shortly and want to fly my drone. I've read I need to register my drone, but I cannot do that as a foreigner on Registrarse - Administración Nacional de Aviación Civil
While I can select my country (Netherlands) in the first part of the registration form (Tramite de autoregistro), but in the second part (Domicilo) when I select "Extranjera" I cannot select "Departemento/Partido" to continue.

Question: how do I register (as a foreigner) my drone to I'm permitted to fly in Argentina? Anyone has experience with this or is able to help me further?

There are contact phone numbers and other useful info on the webpage posted below. The official language is Spanish, but it it dialectic and very similar to the Italian version.

Thanks Thomas, that was one of the sites I got the instructions from. Have actually called them... but me speaking english and they Spanish works less than expected :)

Reactions: Thomas B
I will be visiting Argentina shortly and want to fly my drone. I've read I need to register my drone, but I cannot do that as a foreigner on Registrarse - Administración Nacional de Aviación Civil
While I can select my country (Netherlands) in the first part of the registration form (Tramite de autoregistro), but in the second part (Domicilo) when I select "Extranjera" I cannot select "Departemento/Partido" to continue.

Question: how do I register (as a foreigner) my drone to I'm permitted to fly in Argentina? Anyone has experience with this or is able to help me further?
Hi Eric,

Probably a bit late, but did you ever figure out how to register for Argentina? I running into the same issue now.

Best regards,
Maurice
NL

Has anyone found a solution to this problem yet? Is anyone willing to admit that they took their drone to Argentina as a tourist and did not register it? It appears as though this may be my only option. I am a bit concerned as I did that in Morocco in the fall of 2022 and the authorities took my drone upon arrival at the airport. They were scanning all luggage entering the country, and I voluntarily acknowledged have a drone with me. They took it and kept it for a fee, and I got it back when leaving.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31