DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone registration

Register on the FAA's site here.

Need to make sure the site you are on is a .gov site and not anything else.

Registered on the govt. site. Then, got some clear labels with black lettering made on eBay. Still waiting to get them. Should only be another day or two.

Thanks a lot. I finally got it registered for the $5.00. I really appreciate the help.
Now a new question: Can I use a “Label Maker” (P Touch). and simply print my numbers or am I required to use a certain size decal?
Again, thanks for the help.

and simply print my numbers or am I required to use a certain size decal?
At this time, there is no required time of label or size. It needs to be attached to the outside of the drone and maintained in a condition that is legible.

Reactions: Boman49
I thought the registration process was very forward and easy to achieve, and only $5.00. Printed out two, one for each side on the label maker. I get the Mavic Pilots post every day and some of the posts do seem to make it confusing! Especially for us new members that just got into the Hobby!

In addition to the FAA #, I also put my phone number on there just in case an honest person finds it.

Reactions: Turn11
If you use the p.touch make sure you rub the label so it adheres to the texture of the body. They peeled off easily when I first tried on my Mavic Pro.

Remember don't drink and fly within.... Oh.... Wait....
Or
Use the cheap booze....
Or
Good idea, I didn't think of that, but be careful it doesn't melt the plastic. Maybe try using a wipe from a first aid kit on a non critical part.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying