DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone seemed to stop responding to controller

Hirogen

Reactions
I’m new to this, I’ve had my 2 Pro for only about a week. Today I was following a river with it. Area is wide open, after getting just over 1,600 feet away is seemed to stop. Camera didn’t show any increase in altitude and forward didn’t seem to respond either. I told it to go home and it came right back. Did it reach max distance in that situation? I’ve had it about a half mile away on an earlier and no problems. Thanks Hirogen.

I’m new to this, I’ve had my 2 Pro for only about a week. Today I was following a river with it. Area is wide open, after getting just over 1,600 feet away is seemed to stop. Camera didn’t show any increase in altitude and forward didn’t seem to respond either. I told it to go home and it came right back. Did it reach max distance in that situation? I’ve had it about a half mile away on an earlier and no problems. Thanks Hirogen.
To look into any flight mystery, the thing to do is post your recorded flight data which often shows what happened.
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman