DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone sent in to DJI so far so good.

rob2000gt

Reactions
I had sent my main mp in so far they have done a great job with the service. I just got a quote of $141 to fix the left forward sensor parts and labor. It showed up on the 8th andthey got right to it. Post more when I know more

Screw that I would have did the repair myself....141$ just for that! That's more than half the cost of your new mavic Pro;)

Screw that I would have did the repair myself....141$ just for that! That's more than half the cost of your new mavic Pro;)

I don't know where you buy your Mavics for less than 280$ but you're having one hel* of a deal lol

Reactions: scgene31
Yes it was a great deal on that one so I don’t mind paying some labor. $11 for the part $130 for 2 hours labor includes shipping. But getting a mavic for $200 was killer.

Yes it was a great deal on that one so I don’t mind paying some labor. $11 for the part $130 for 2 hours labor includes shipping. But getting a mavic for $200 was killer.

Next time I suggest you buy the parts from a seller on here. It's a bit ridiculous that the labor cost you 10 times more than the part itself.

150~? for yourhard earned dollar for dollar, That is not a great deal unfortunately, regardless at least youll get your mavic back sooner than if you had studied how to maintenance it yourself.

be sure to check your serial number, also several quality control checks and test flights before you feel confident again.

happy flying!

So at this point in time all invested I have spent $1241 for 2 mavics and flymore combo.

Reactions: Callum
Just got confirmation that my drone is fixed and sent to shipping. Now one thing I se is the serial number does not match the one sent.

You got a differen
Just got confirmation that my drone is fixed and sent to shipping. Now one thing I se is the serial number does not match the one sent.

Looks like you got a different aircraft :( DJI often does this.

If that’s the case I am fine with it. I did buy it used. I will know when it gets here I was missing one of the rear landing pads

getting a drone cheap from a cashiers messup isnt what it actually sells for overall
I understand this why u telling me! Just because your all salty about how he scored it. I can give 2 craps bro! Life goes on what can ya do? Nothing! So move on

I understand this why u telling me! Just because your all salty about how he scored it. I can give 2 craps bro! Life goes on what can ya do? Nothing! So move on
i dont care to do anything fyi,some just dont have a conscience ,im just stating my opinion
and ill move on when i want to not when told to,

I have too much going on to have a conscience for someone that made a mistake. I can’t make a mistake at my job. If I do it could cost thousands of dollars upto someone dying.

i dont care to do anything fyi,some just dont have a conscience ,im just stating my opinion
and ill move on when i want to not when told to,
Cool story bro!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne