DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone upgrade dilemma

Keiyro

Reactions
Hello dear pilots, hope you're all having a great time flying,

I crashed a Mavic 2 Pro yesterday and my boss asked me to repair it and also buy a better one. (so we have 2 drones in total)

90% of my work is still images day and especially night, very rarely video.

Doing some homework I found that the Inspire 2 with the Zenmuse X7 is the best image quality possible, only problem is the inspire 2 is 5 years old.
Also, the Mavic 3 is not that much better than the Mavic 2 Pro in terms of low light image quality so upgrading to it isn't a "smart" choice.

I'm confused to what is the best thing to do, wait for the suposed Inspire 3 or get the Inspire 2 and risk obsolescence, OR get the mavic 3 and hope for added support with GS Pro and other features.

Thank you all for ready and I really hope you can help decide.

The Mavic 3 is a little better in low light as well as you dont want to underestimate that extra battery time that is really a game changer as I have written a couple posts about how it has changed nearly every flight we take.

Its really kind of hard to go back to the Shorter Battery Life drones and thus it has become our go to drone now .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain /Snow and Float on Water.

Reactions: Capt KO
Thank you for responding,

I also forgot to mention the Matrice 300 with its payloads as all cameras are low quality and shoot only JPEG, maybe DJI should release a great camera for the Matrice 300 ...

So I own the M2P and also the Air2S. The Air2S is a great machine. The interesting thing is that both drones do things the other does not, so having both in my arsenal is a real plus.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato