DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Droneception (an app)

Austromark

Reactions
Hello membersThumbswayup
I've been interested in the (art) of droneception and have tried many times to create nice art,but it's quite a process as you all know, especially if you're not using Photoshop regularly...Anyway I was wondering when an app would do this hard work for us? And would you trust third party software with your expensive drone? Thanks mark

Hello membersThumbswayup
I've been interested in the (art) of droneception and have tried many times to create nice art,but it's quite a process as you all know, especially if you're not using Photoshop regularly...Anyway I was wondering when an app would do this hard work for us? And would you trust third party software with your expensive drone? Thanks mark
I have created a web application that will help you create the flight path for a droneception mission.

Sad to see no one has posted any images made from this. I will give it a shot soon and see if I can make a usable image. Thank you for coding this!

Here's an example of a curved flight path I prepared for DroneLink. The first image shows the waypoints (log-spiral curve). The second image shows the resulting mission plan producted by uploading the waypoints file (csv) into DroneLink. Third file is the resulting Google Earth kmz.

Attachments

• DroneLink Demo Flight Trajectory 113020.jpg
    DroneLink Demo Flight Trajectory 113020.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 15
  • DroneLink Imported Curved Flight Path (1).jpg
    DroneLink Imported Curved Flight Path (1).jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 15
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads