DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DroneDJ Signing Off

Haye is a good guy (& a friend), I'll be excited to see his next adventure unfold.

Reactions: kesteloo
I appreciate all of your work making it possible for us to receive the much needed information, guidance and inspiration. It's folks like yourselves that have lightened a path toward carreer change and am focused on creating jobs for others. I am grateful!??

Reactions: kesteloo
Hey guys, yes I decided to start a new drone news site to be able to get more and better news out to everybody. All the articles will be posted on the site and shared on Facebook (Dronexl) and Twitter (DroneXL (@DroneXL1) | Twitter). I'm also working on setting up a daily newsletter. Videos will be posted here DroneXL Please bear with me as I'm still polishing things up but DroneXL.co will be an awesome website. I promise you that. ;-)

Hey guys, yes I decided to start a new drone news site to be able to get more and better news out to everybody. All the articles will be posted on the site and shared on Facebook (Dronexl) and Twitter (DroneXL (@DroneXL1) | Twitter). I'm also working on setting up a daily newsletter. Videos will be posted here DroneXL Please bear with me as I'm still polishing things up but DroneXL.co will be an awesome website. I promise you that. ;-)
Please let us know when the daily newsletter becomes available, and how to subscribe.

Looking forward to it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore