DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DroneLink for MM changes everything

is there some more on what would work and doesn’t?
The problem with enumerating the devices is there are too many factors beyond the device which can affect performance. Some people can use an S7 in their location with simple mission plans without issues, while other people cannot. The best we can offer is a rule of thumb, which is use a device that was released within the last 24 months, and even then make sure it has a new processor in it (unlike Apple's most recent 10.2 inch iPad).

The problem with enumerating the devices is there are too many factors beyond the device which can affect performance. Some people can use an S7 in their location with simple mission plans without issues, while other people cannot. The best we can offer is a rule of thumb, which is use a device that was released within the last 24 months, and even then make sure it has a new processor in it (unlike Apple's most recent 10.2 inch iPad).

pardon me, im very frustated with your ex app "autopilot", can you fix this problem ?

“unable to register with DJI
DJI requires all third-party applications to register upon installation, which requires a network connection. Please check your network connection and try again (-999).”

I've tried everything, using Mobile network, Wi-Fi, other devices. The same error always occurs, any solution ?
thank you ?

pardon me, im very frustated with your ex app "autopilot", can you fix this problem ?

“unable to register with DJI
DJI requires all third-party applications to register upon installation, which requires a network connection. Please check your network connection and try again (-999).”

I've tried everything, using Mobile network, Wi-Fi, other devices. The same error always occurs, any solution ?
thank you ?
'
You need to reach out to Hangar on that one..

I semi-remember seeing this years ago. May want to try to uninstall and then reinstall the app.

Has anybody managed to get Dronelink to work in a DJI blue authorization zone?

No luck here. After unlocking the Mini using the DJI Fly app, and terminating the app, Dronelink allows the drone to take off to a hover, then messages that it is "Unable to take control".

If you don't unlock in the Fly app first and go straight to Dronelink, it just says that it's unable to take off.

Today i has made my first flight with dronelink. A 5min flight with a 360° Photo in the end.. I'm totally blown away from the dronelink App and the Mavic Mini [emoji3059][emoji2956]

@dronelink I think an emergency Button for RTH on the Screen where a very nice feature [emoji848]

Thanks for the App!IMG_20200806_132239_976.jpeg

Today i has made my first flight with dronelink. A 5min flight with a 360° Photo in the end.. I'm totally blown away from the dronelink App and the Mavic Mini [emoji3059][emoji2956]

@dronelink I think an emergency Button for RTH on the Screen where a very nice feature [emoji848]

Thanks for the App!

Thanks!

Can always use the RTH button on the controller!

Reactions: MavicPilotGermany
@dronelink I just wanted to say that I purchased the software today and loaded it up and just went and fly my Mavic Mini with it, and I am TOTALLY blown away by what you giuys have been able to achieve.
It is a truly remarkable game changer.
Thanks! We strongly believe there is a ton of room left for innovation and are hoping to breathe new life into space that has stagnated for quite a while.

So are you able to actually upload a waypoint mission and have it be able
to carry it out regardless of being in control range?

As explained in so many messages related to this, no since the phone controls the drone continuously

No No, think of it a a type of Joystick Memory, sort of like loading a CSV with coordinates of AC (Location), Travel Coordinate (Point) and the Axis of joystick to get there.

I reran my Orbit test this morning, and I can report that running at 5 MPH instead of the default 10 produced a smoother panning. I'll upload the videos if anyone wants to see them, but I also tested a curved Path component with a point-of-interest and a straight Path with Markers at each end setting headings to point toward the building and specifying linear interpolation between the two (effectively giving a POI where the headings cross), and I'd say the results are about the same in each case.

Here is an example of DL orbit
two rounds: first one raw and the second is the same but stabilized via a tracker in Davinci Resolve
(I did nopt remove the black frames so that you see what is happening)

The drone was something like 400m away controlled with a Samsung 8+
speed is some +400%

has anyone got any suggestions for 360 stitching software for Mac?
I only got one chance yesterday to do the pre-canned 360 image and it didnt stitch properly using PhotoshopCC, it had missing areas.
This is no doubt operator error on my part, but Id be curious as to others ideas on the matter.

I am super keen to build an interesting mission and have it take around 200-300 photos during a maybe 5 min flight, and re-run it every 30 or 60 minutes, and use a selection of the images as a hyperlapse.
It would be super cool if Dronelink included a hyperlapse function to a mission so that it only took the images that were needed on each run, so instead of having thousands of images to sort through you only had the exact images that you needed :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev