DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronelink is now free for non-commercial use.

Thank you all for your continued interest in Dronelink! We would like the community to know that we appreciate the time and effort you put in to learning our product and hope you find it valuable.

Having said that, transparency is one of our core values, and we think you should know that we will be limiting our community involvement on this forum (and others like it) for the next few months. As you may already know, Dronelink is a small startup with limited resources and we are currently directing all our efforts to supporting our enterprise clients that are making use of the Dronelink SDK.

The Dronelink SDK is an industry-first, flight automation toolkit that we are proud to announce has many open source components under the MIT license! Dedication to open source is another one of our core values, and we are hopeful that it will lead to many great collaborations to extend the functionality of the Dronelink flight controller (in particular porting the DJI adapters to support other hardware manufacturers). If you have a software development background and are interested in contributing, let our dev team know at [email protected]!

In the meantime if you need help or support, we recommending using the many available channels on our website such as the FAQs, tutorials, and the Dronelink forums. Email support is also available for those of you that have paid for Pro and Team plans.

Reactions: FL AV8R
I just learned about DroneLink and attempted to sign-up and test the option, versus my current software.

I do not see any method of creating a Dronelink account without paying, despite this post claiming that Dronelink has a free option?

Thank you in advance for any insight :)

Hello KeysDrone,

This was a post back in 2019 when a free option did exist, since then we do not offer any free accounts. You can always buy an account and if you are unhappy with the product, you can contact us through the community forums and we can issue a refund.

Reactions: CallmeDash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400