DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronelink

Oyibo VFX

Reactions
I've tested (I'm a beta tester) a new App and its called Dronelink. You might have seen it passing by on Facebook and the app is absolutely great.
Its still in beta and therefor you can ask for the link and test it.
It will be a multi platform application and has all the goodies from the existing app plus a huge number of extras
You basically can program your drone in a few simple steps to do crazy things
In thi video I do a small waypoint mission but it can do soooo much more.
Give it a try

Reactions: dronelink
where can i download it and i didn get the idea is it available on an iphone or just a laptop?

I see the SC is supported, according to their website, has anyone tried it yet?
I'm not sure of the latest status, but a couple of days ago, I read that they initially listed the SC as supported, but then discovered some issues. At the point of that message, they were still working on the SC issues. Things are changing fairly fast, so they may have resolved them by now.

Reactions: DadCorso80
Yes, things are happening fast. I am testing the app as well and it is very promising. The developers responds very quickly. Currently testing on Android and M2P. I have a few issues atm that they work on. It is truly a pushbutton flight when set up correctly .

Reactions: DadCorso80
Any additions regarding flight mapping patterns for creating orthomosaics?
Very soon:
"There are all kinds of new things coming as we get closer to launch! 1) We've rolled out flight logging support for both Airdata and Drone Logbook (see Airdata support below). The feature requires an updated APK which is available for download. The IOS version should be available via Testflight soon. 2) New additional features coming including Map / Orthomosaic.. "

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke