DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DronePoint Reseller in Canada

Hillbilly1236

Reactions
I posted this question in a different thread but it won't get the exposure there, so I will start this thread.

Does any one have experience with this reseller? They say they are a DJI authorized reseller and they have some good reviews on their website but those could be fake and this guy works out of a house.

I posted this question in a different thread but it won't get the exposure there, so I will start this thread.

Does any one have experience with this reseller? They say they are a DJI authorized reseller and they have some good reviews on their website but those could be fake and this guy works out of a house.
I use DronePoint all the time. They are located north of Toronto! Order on line with no problems!

Reactions: Hillbilly1236
Yes, the title has their name in it but I can see where it might be hard to recognize it as a Company name. In any case I think I have found the answer. I went to the DJI website and checked out "authorized sellers" and their name is not on the list and the website clearly states that warranty will not be honored if the drone is not purchased from an authorized dealer. Guess I dodged a bullet here.

Reactions: Thomas B
More information. I found them listed on the DJI website under the dealer locator and they are listed in the "retail store" section. So I think the issue about authorized dealers is regarding warranty work not being covered if it is sent to a non authorized dealer.

I couldn't find anything negative about the company, only positive reviews, including the one from Dango150, which I trust more than reviews elsewhere on the Web. I've experienced fake reviews firsthand, so I'm always a little skeptical about online reviews, especially those on the sellers website.

Anyways, I ordered from them and expect delivery sometime next week.

Yes, the title has their name in it but I can see where it might be hard to recognize it as a Company name. In any case I think I have found the answer. I went to the DJI website and checked out "authorized sellers" and their name is not on the list and the website clearly states that warranty will not be honored if the drone is not purchased from an authorized dealer. Guess I dodged a bullet here.
Look at the Dji reseller list! DronePoint is listed there! No bullet at all

More information. I found them listed on the DJI website under the dealer locator and they are listed in the "retail store" section. So I think the issue about authorized dealers is regarding warranty work not being covered if it is sent to a non authorized dealer.

I couldn't find anything negative about the company, only positive reviews, including the one from Dango150, which I trust more than reviews elsewhere on the Web. I've experienced fake reviews firsthand, so I'm always a little skeptical about online reviews, especially those on the sellers website.

Anyways, I ordered from them and expect delivery sometime next week.
You can track your order or just message them. They are there to help!

You can track your order or just message them. They are there to help!
I talked to the guy there a couple of times before placing my order and could hear kids running around in the background, which initially put me off. But after checking around, I couldn't find any negative reviews, only good ones plus your experience with them gave me confidence in ordering from them. So I ordered the Mini 2 Fly More Value combo. A few hours later I discovered I could load the Fly App onto my old IPad, so I called him back and asked If I could add an IPad holder and connecting cable to the order. He was very helpful and while I was on the phone he added the items to my order and said the order would ship on Monday and I should receive it in 2 to 3 days. I believe this will turn out to be a good experience and will definitely post results when it arrives.

Thank you for responding. It put my mind at ease and allowed me to get all of the items I wanted from one seller.

Another update about this company.

I placed my order Saturday afternoon and then added some stuff afterwards, as noted above. They sent an invoice for the new stuff and I immediately paid for it. I got an email with an invoice for the new stuff later. So on Sunday I sent them an email to confirm they got payment for everything and got a reply within an hour (on a Sunday). This morning at 6:35 AM I got an email stating that my order has shipped. WOW!!! Looks like a good company and will happily order more stuff from them. After the order arrives I will also post a review on their website.

More information. A few days after getting the email confirming my order was on its way, I got another email stating there was a second shipment coming. I replied, asking why the missing item wasn't included in the original shipment, as the shipping information clearly showed everything was being shipped together. I never got a reply from them. The original shipment arrived in a timely manner and the second one showed up about a week later.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
do72er