DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Droning on - UK

Tbkiss

Reactions
Hi all. Venturing into the drone world with the M2P. Keen photographer so looking for some new angles. Flying mainly in Dorset & Essex, so recommendations welcome.

Matt

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Matt, great forum here, plenty of nice people with great knowledge to help out if you have any questions. I’m from Essex, the only place I’ve not tried out yet is Stansted airport, looks like all the others have been done in England;);)

Only joking........

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Matt, great forum here, plenty of nice people with great knowledge to help out if you have any questions. I’m from Essex, the only place I’ve not tried out yet is Stansted airport, looks like all the others have been done in England;);)

Only joking........

Haha yeah cheers, I’ll be sure to check that out ;)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Tbkiss and Porky
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Tbkiss
Hi all. Venturing into the drone world with the M2P. Keen photographer so looking for some new angles. Flying mainly in Dorset & Essex, so recommendations welcome.

Matt
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello from Yorkshire.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair