DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drools like a madman..

Woohoo..

My DJI is on its way.. estimated time arrival , Next week thursday..

Drools......
Here's a bucket, and napkin.
Enamel-Bucket-and-Napkins.jpg

Reactions: Cerberus
Jokes and drooling aside.

I'm looking for a bag/pouch/carrying case thingy for my mavic..

Nothing fancy, nothing huge, just nicely big enough to carry my mavic and RC inside and not too big as to look like I'm off to bomb afghanistan or something..

any recommendations /suggestions?

Jokes and drooling aside.

I'm looking for a bag/pouch/carrying case thingy for my mavic..

Nothing fancy, nothing huge, just nicely big enough to carry my mavic and RC inside and not too big as to look like I'm off to bomb afghanistan or something..

any recommendations /suggestions?
Did you order the fly more combo? If so, your problem is already solved. If not the DJI shoulder bag is nice. I can fit a ton of stuff in there.

Did you order the fly more combo? If so, your problem is already solved. If not the DJI shoulder bag is nice. I can fit a ton of stuff in there.

Nope, I did not... and I'm not very keen on DJI carrying shoulder bag in the first place..

p.s :- poor man goes for the cheaper option... soon to be dehydrated and poor man, but thats beside the point.. ;p

Nope, I did not... and I'm not very keen on DJI carrying shoulder bag in the first place..

p.s :- poor man goes for the cheaper option... soon to be dehydrated and poor man, but thats beside the point.. ;p
I love the bag. I can fit everything from the flymore combo in there and it's very small and portable.

Woo hoo.. Finally gotten my baby..

and Boy is she a beauty.. solid feel to it and some weight that feels just right in your hands..

Took a test flight last night, put up prop guards and landing gears and stuff.. ****...

Will post pics up..

The prop guards I'll probably never use again because when you slip the plastics in and out, it slightly scratch some visible lines to the outside of my rotor, broke my heart when I noticed them. T.T

Other than that, need some tips for video recording in night time.. My recording last night was not very good.. most in part of the focus I think..
Any tips and tricks plus video settings will be very appreciated..

IMG_20170222_202446.jpg IMG_20170222_202534.jpg IMG_20170222_202501.jpg IMG_20170222_202513.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez