DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Dropping in on the Sun Scapes.

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Over the years I have developed my own style of Prints.

I go for liquid skies no noise , and more surreal look . Zero Noise.
I like a little bit darker shadows if I want the Eye to focus on just one subject.

I like some deep rich detail on the Bottom of the Picture , in contrast to the Liquid Skies above.

I'm sure others have there own Style that they developed and I really like the way these print out.

In the end I want a Piece of Art rather than just a Photograph, and yet i don't over do it as there is the fine balance to enhancing the Pictures .

When there is no Storm , the skies are timid and shy but when the Storms and the Rain moves in , skies start to devour into the cloud and art starts to form in the skies.

2022-06-21_21h15_03.png

2022-06-21_21h19_03.png

Air 2S Wet Suit New Red- 3 (1 of 1)-36.jpg

View attachment Air 2S Wet Suit New Red- 3 (1 of 1)-93.jpg

This picture below has been my Deskstop wallpaper for 2 years , longest running ever an award winner for my world.

DJI_0002-1.jpg

DJI_0042-Edit-1-1.jpg

DJI_0475.00_05_02_25.Still003-1.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water , and shoot Liquid skies.
IMG_20210801_205007303.jpgscreenshot_364.pngscreenshot_84.pngMAS2.jpg

Last edited:
Over the years I have developed my own style of Prints.

I go for liquid skies no noise , and more surreal look . Zero Noise.
I like a little bit darker shadows if I want the Eye to focus on just one subject.

I like some deep rich detail on the Bottom of the Picture , in contrast to the Liquid Skies above.

I'm sure others have there own Style that they developed and I really like the way these print out.

In the end I want a Piece of Art rather than just a Photograph, and yet i don't over do it as there is the fine balance to enhancing the Pictures .

When there is no Storm , the skies are timid and shy but when the Storms and the Rain moves in , skies start to devour into the cloud and art starts to form in the skies.

View attachment 150496

View attachment 150497

View attachment 150502

View attachment 150503

This picture below has been my Deskstop wallpaper for 2 years , longest running ever an award winner for my world.

View attachment 150504

View attachment 150505

View attachment 150506

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water , and shoot Liquid skies.
View attachment 150498View attachment 150499View attachment 150500View attachment 150501
Hi Phantom:

They are all fine images but my favorite is Number 4 (your screen savor image). Have you tried to actually lighten up the foreground with the masking tool on linear?

The 5th image with the parking lot lines ruins it for me. Better to crop those parking spaces out.

I spent about 15 minutes working on two of these images. Here are the original and masked edits. Double click to enlarge. By the way,when enlarged, there is some softness and pixilation in both.

Dale
Miami
original  screen saver.jpgscreen saver-Masked L. lower part, increase texture.jpgOriginal with parking lines.jpgmasked parking lines-cropped.jpg

We never Crop out anything that takes away from the Rain ! Great job dale.

However your Pictures are terrible quality , something did not post right.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water .

We never Crop out anything that takes away from the Rain ! Great job dale.

However your Pictures are terrible quality , something did not post right.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water .
They have a lot of pixilation when I enlarge them but at the regular forum sizing, it does not show. Thanks for the comments.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki