DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dumb question

Armour

Reactions
I have the Mavic Pro and it came with a few accessories. One of those accessories is the heightened landing gear. Well the question I have for you guys is there a trick to get the front legs on. The legs for the front will not go on. I am afraid I am going to break something trying to get them on. I figured they would be snug to slide on but i can't even get these started. I know they have to match the shape and a left and right side.

So I figured I must be doing something wrong.

Anyway an helpful ideas would help.

Thanks

Leave them off ;)

What material are they? How about a little grease to make them slide easier? If made from metal heat would widen them...

Have you got a pic of your actual ones? I suspect there will be tiny differences...

This is a pic of what I got.View attachment 17381
Thanks for that, i have exactly the same ones and mine fit like a glove but no problem putting them on I am guessing you my have got a bad set unfortunately ? and as you mentioned your awRe of the left right scenario so obviously tried both ways because if you dont get that right they wont go on, any way you can screape out a little of one side of the inside of them to make it bigger ? I would my e give that a try bit at a time or as someone suggested in boiling water and a touch of oil or something I would try

Thanks for the help. I used a little elbow grease as you said and got them on. They are so tight you can see white lines on the feet where they slid on.

Anyway .......thanks again

I had a set of legs like yours, but now use the polarpro landing gear.
9d02abf6125c103081a58113837ef937.jpg

Its not the extentions, the problem is the mavic. Have the same extention legs. They would fit perfectly on my mavic just fine. At some point I sent my mavic to DJI cause of a problem with the camera and they replaced it with a refurbished one. There is no way I can fit the left extention to the left leg.The left front leg is millimetres thicker than right leg. This is clearly a consistency problem with DJI or for some reason the leg got swollen

Reactions: F0erster
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78