DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dusk Shoreline

Pretty. I tad dark, but I like the coolness of the vibe. An angled shot would be cool too. That way the shore goes on forever.

Wowzers, those are some giant houses

Regardless, nice photo. And lots of “ughghhhhhh, Please don’t fall out of the sky” feelings in my head. I live in the Bay Area, CA and lots of over water time....always scary.

Reactions: Madmitch
Pretty. I tad dark, but I like the coolness of the vibe. An angled shot would be cool too. That way the shore goes on forever.

Wowzers, those are some giant houses

Regardless, nice photo. And lots of “ughghhhhhh, Please don’t fall out of the sky” feelings in my head. I live in the Bay Area, CA and lots of over water time....always scary.
gea
yes i’m surrounded by water, makes me a little weary myself! but i actually live in West Virginia where there is nothing but mountains, so the 2 places i’m at the most, house in WV and SC both are a little troublesome to fly in, lol... i don’t know which is lesser of 2 evils? but hey u mentioned a shot down the coast i actually posted one couple weeks ago, search for South Carolina coast and u will see it, thanks, and stay safe in the troubled times.

Reactions: Airmark1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78