DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

eachine e58 review

rjanumpally

Reactions
Paid $50 for it for the base aircraft and with 2 extra batteries and some extra props and a carrying case it was 87 including tax and shipping. It functions really well, can climb to like 200 feet right above you, 300 foot range. Can do 360 flips and stuff. only thing is it keeps drifting backwards or left. Not sure if i have to play with the fine tune controls as these are complex but maybe that will help anyone have any advice how to prevent this. thanks.
Some pics and videos attached.
pic quality is pretty good. IMG_0577.JPG

pretty good in low light too since it has two forward mounted headlights instead of the forward sensors on the mavic. wish the mavic had these lights too.

P. 6 top of the manual describes the aircraft settings reset. Basically, aircraft powered up, turn on controller, after "flute" sound push BOTH sticks to the 4:00 position, after ship lights blink release sticks.
The left and right top buttons are your side trims, the up and down arrow buttons next to the right stick are your front/rear trims( The solid color buttons - the outlines are T/O and LAND).

Jake

overall a pretty cool toy only thing is the prop guards don't fit and prevent the props from moving so they are waste don't order then. i could have probably saved 10 bucks on that.

can u take off without using the take off button cause i couldn't figure out how.

can u take off without using the take off button cause i couldn't figure out how.

Yep, on mine I start the props literally just like I do on the Mavic. Once they are spinning, up on the left stick. I didn’t even realize there was a take off button ha ha

Calibrating the Eachine E58 by remote controller
  • Step 1: Turn on the remote controller;
  • Step 2: Long press the power switch to turn ON the Eachine E58;
  • Step 3: Place the drone on a horizontal surface;
  • Step 4: Bind the transmitter with the drone by pushing the throttle stick to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. Solid light will indicate successful bind;
  • Final step: Move both sticks to lowest right corner (like in the image above) for about 2-3 seconds. LED lights will start to flash rapidly. Wait few seconds till the lights are solid again and you are done.
Calibrating the Eachine E58 by phone APP
Calibrating the Eachine E58 through APP is even more easier. After you connected to drone with your phone. You need to enter the settings menu (like in the image bellow) and select the “Gyro calibrate” icon. First, the LEDs will start to flash rapidly, than steady on. Finish! That was all, you are done and ready for your next flight

You can push the take off button ( OR ) you can pull down both controllers and then out to arm the motors .. To disarm , simply pull the throttle down .

Smash that Like Button! :)

Reactions: shoemaker
i got the two joysticks to work to turn on the props but the gyro calibrate button does nothing for me. i hit it and it doesn't light up the and the lights don't flash.

Got mine in the mail last night. Haven't open up the box yet. Will do in the morning. Glad to see that there is a thread for the E58 here, I can see I will need help with it.

TRIM
take off and it will hold altitude pretty well.
if it drifts forwards, short press back trim till its stable.
if it drifts left, right trim.
ect.ect.

trim settings stay, but will need doing again when batteries are changed in the remote.

Mine drift also when flying inside. Haven't flown it outside much yet. I figure drifting is just normal for a $40 non-gps toy drone. I'm waiting on new props from China.

BTW the prop guards fit fine on mine but they are worthless. They bend in if you brush against a wall and don't prevent crashing and prop damage.

Mine drift also when flying inside. Haven't flown it outside much yet. I figure drifting is just normal for a $40 non-gps toy drone. I'm waiting on new props from China.

BTW the prop guards fit fine on mine but they are worthless. They bend in if you brush against a wall and don't prevent crashing and prop damage.
yes it will still drift, as you say it is a cheep toy.
and yes the prop guards are not worth even fitting.
I have flown outside, it keeps your thumbs busy but its flyable with little or no wind.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk