DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

eachine e58 review

Hey I saw somewhere. U can touch propeller when spins and will stop .. is this true?

Mine drift also when flying inside. Haven't flown it outside much yet. I figure drifting is just normal for a $40 non-gps toy drone. I'm waiting on new props from China.

BTW the prop guards fit fine on mine but they are worthless. They bend in if you brush against a wall and don't prevent crashing and prop damage.
your right, prop guards are pretty flexible, just took them off. Hope to test fly today.

awesome guy crashed it a hundred times still working once even from ten feet high into a brick wall.

Flew it the first time today. Going to call it the Cub.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_218a.jpg

So took a few minutes to figure it out, how to start it up, and while trying to fine tune it I flew into the chair, soft, fireplace, wall, dog water blow, myself a couple of time, but finally got it to stabilize.

Need less to say, it is a tough little bird, no damage with all of my several crashes. As you can see, I have a pretty small clear area in the living room. All in all I think I will have some fun with it. Directions leave a lot to be desired, so there will be a bit of a learning curve.

Camera isn't to bad either. For a $50 bird.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2192.jpg

if i crashed the mavic the amount of times and ways i crashed the e58, it would have been sent to dji refresh long ago. this thing is indestructible. The circuit board must be really small so it can't get damaged unlike the mavic or even worse the phantom. If the phantom bumps into a tree, that's it. over.

I found all things stated here plus a few more. 1) when the battery dies the little bird just drops out of the air better not be 200 feet up over asphalt or concrete it does bounce pretty good. 2) Front legs are just pressed on. Two pegs pressed into matching holes. 3) Sometimes not every time if I held the left control down to long 2/3 seconds the E58 would stop and drop. All in all fun to fly keeps you on your toes.

Reactions: Kanga
It has been easer to fly then my miniature Helo or Blade C2. I can believe how light it is.

Q. is that a micro SD slot on bottom, if so what is it for, beside a SD I mean.

Reactions: Kanga
I found all things stated here plus a few more. 1) when the battery dies the little bird just drops out of the air better not be 200 feet up over asphalt or concrete it does bounce pretty good. 2) Front legs are just pressed on. Two pegs pressed into matching holes. 3) Sometimes not every time if I held the left control down to long 2/3 seconds the E58 would stop and drop. All in all fun to fly keeps you on your toes.

My daughter's Visuo auto lands when the battery is near its end.

The battery time is 10min or 9.5 at its worst.

Just saying ..

Reactions: Lopez0015
I'm assuming the SD card is for capturing pictures and video. However when I remove the SD card after a flight and try to read it on my computer, all I get is an empty Video folder. Any suggestions?

is there a max size or min speed on the SD

I suppose it would help if I watched the tutor videos beside trying to read and understand what they are saying in the manual.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky