DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

eachine e58 review

is there a max size or min speed on the SD

I suppose it would help if I watched the tutor videos beside trying to read and understand what they are saying in the manual.

If you can read and UNDERSTAND the manual, please share your knowledge with the rest of us.

You guys see the E56 model? Looks like they tried to copy the Mavic Air too[emoji38]. Funky 1 hand controller, or phone controls.
b3ab2df93c4e68d3482827df934e4747.jpg

Waiting for a sale (E58) with a few batteries like some of you got to give my nephew. Sounds like a pretty good deal with the extra batteries.

You guys see the E56 model? Looks like they tried to copy the Mavic Air too[emoji38]. Funky 1 hand controller, or phone controls.
b3ab2df93c4e68d3482827df934e4747.jpg

Waiting for a sale (E58) with a few batteries like some of you got to give my nephew. Sounds like a pretty good deal with the extra batteries.

Actually, the E56 has been out for a long time. Maybe the DJI guys copied them on this one ;P

had a battery with some charge.
put 64GB in pressed record on app and its saved to the card and not on the phone

So you have to use the app? I was trying to get some photos and video by just using the button on the controller. I have not yet downloaded the app to my phone so maybe I'll give that a try next.

So you have to use the app? I was trying to get some photos and video by just using the button on the controller. I have not yet downloaded the app to my phone so maybe I'll give that a try next.
I don't think it records at all with the top left button on the RC

Almost bought this one thinking it was the e58... looks like the Mavic with 4 leds on the top [emoji15].
13afabf9c570d8afedbe10f7ff8cabed.jpg
the arms, controller, and way it folds up is way different. The only reason I bought the E58 is because it looked like a baby Mavic and it cost me $40+. Though I could let my grand kids fly it so they would stop bugging me to fly my $1,000 Mavic. But on the box it says children 14+ so maybe that could be an excuse. I told the that they couldn't fly my Mavic because the FAA says you need to be 16 to get registered. So far that has work. But they are pretty smart, so soon or later that excuse won't work

Reactions: kakao
I found it either flies with the RC or the iPhone App but not with both at the same time. Still trying to figure out how that linking works. I first linked it to the RC as per the instructions and flew it, wildly, :eek::oops: couldn't get it trimmed. Then got it linked to the iPhone App and flew it, got it trimmed, :) took some photos and video. Put in a new battery and it was then linked to the RC, but not the iPhone don't know why and couldn't figure out how to link it to the iPhone again, but it was still trimmed, so flew it around with the RC just fine until 2nd battery ran out. I am glad the battery is only about 8 minutes long, because I am much more tense, :eek: flying in the house then with my Mavic outside. Had to go and get a hair cut so quit for the day. Later yesterday, I tried to decipher the manual again, o_O to see if I could figure out the RC/App interface, :confused: with not much luck. But have to say, it was still and exciting day.;)

If you turn on the drone, the the rc.
Then open the app.
Go to your wifi settings on the phone and you wil see the drone, and connect.
Your the flying with the rc, the phone is connected to the camera

Insert the sd card. Should be no more than 32 gb I think. Once u hit record in the app it shows the red record button flashing. If it shows time counting up then it is recording to phone. Once u take sd card out, it shows time going up and is recording to phone. it works, i recorded to my sd card.

there's a huge jello effect with the visuo it seems to have good video when still but when flying it's terrible

there's no jello effect with the eachine as u can seen in my videos.

Insert the sd card. Should be no more than 32 gb I think. Once u hit record in the app it shows the red record button flashing. If it shows time counting up then it is recording to phone. Once u take sd card out, it shows time going up and is recording to phone. it works, i recorded to my sd card.
thanks, will give it a try.

Hi e58 pilots
I realize this Is an old thread, but it is the one with the most followers...

6 weeks ago I flew into the wall, it fell down the stairs and broke one of the little parts that hold the folding blades to the motor. Couldn't find that part anywhere, so had to order the whole arm, just so I could get that part. I know you can buy spare blades but I haven't seen where I can get the part to attach them to. I received the arms the other day, took 6 weeks to ship them.

So my question, does anyone know where I can get just the folding props with holder or are there any fixed props that will work with the e58. Of course $4, for the whole arm, with motor and props isn't a bank breaker. Ended up getting one of each, just in case. Replaced the broken prop one from the new arm, flew perfect this morning. Hard to believe how tough it is. But, since the weather is starting to get nice out side I will be flying his big brother more now.

Please let me know about the props. Thanks

I just bought a set on Ebay for $4.95 I'll report back on how they work.

2 Pair Eachine E58 S168 RC Quadcopter Drone Spare Parts Propeller Props Blades | eBay

If you have time to wait you can get a set on Ebay for $2.72 with free shipping from China. I just bought a set as a backup.

2 Pair Eachine E58 RC Quadcopter Quick Release Propeller Props Blades Set CW CCW | eBay

EDIT: Sorry I just saw you are looking for the connecting piece. I haven't seen this sold separately.
Thanks for the response and links. Yes the piece that broke was just the part holding the folding blades together and to the motor and I haven't found it, but the whole are is so cheap, guess so what. I did buy several packages of the blades themselves, but they seem pretty strong, I have dinged the ceiling fan, lamps, fireplace brick with out any damage. Fun little bird to fly around in the house. So thanks again for the reply.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming