DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Eagles Eye View of Crater Lake Oregon

I captured the footage with a DJI Osmo Pocket. I do plan to capture some more footage with my Mavic 2 Pro from within the cockpit of the Cozy Mark 4. Stay tuned to see how I will do that.
I just purchased an inexpensive holder for my mavic mini. Hope to use it as a 3-axis gimbal camera, with built-in tripod. Seems they have them for all of the mavics now. Couldn't afford the osmo pocket at the moment so I'm trying the next best thing. Take care fly safe.?

Reactions: Hank Fink
LOVE your Cozy Mark 4. Can't stall! What fun it must be to fly. ???? I only flew high wing.

There's a fleet of corporate sized near me at PIE. Fly over my house with a unique sound.

Great view!

When I read the title of your post I was getting all righteous and "drone policey". I assumed you flew a drone over our beloved Crater Lake, a definite no-no. Had to laugh at myself when i realized it was not a drone flight. :)

Great view!

When I read the title of your post I was getting all righteous and "drone policey". I assumed you flew a drone over our beloved Crater Lake, a definite no-no. Had to laugh at myself when i realized it was not a drone flight. :)
it was in the cabin with him so Technically it was flying over it.....lol

• Haha
Reactions: Gindra
Great view!

Hi there. I have visited Crater Lake under these exact snowy conditions (before my drone days). One of my best trips ever. But, I am surprised to hear that you cannot fly a drone there. It is so open and unpopulated.

Reactions: Gindra
Hi there. I have visited Crater Lake under these exact snowy conditions (before my drone days). One of my best trips ever. But, I am surprised to hear that you cannot fly a drone there. It is so open and unpopulated.
I know, right?! However, it is a National Park and drone flight is restricted. Here's more info:

I know, right?! However, it is a National Park and drone flight is restricted. Here's more info:

I guess it is necessary due to people who do not respect anything or anyone. Then, laws come into effect to try to control these, to the detriment of people who do know how to behave. Ahhh, the so-called civilized world. Thanks for the info - will read.
Best regards from post-carnaval Brazil.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panda15004