DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Fall in the Columbia River Gorge - Mirror Lake and Crown Point

AlanL

Premium Pilot
Reactions
A shot from this last Monday showcasing Mirror Lake at the base of Crown Point and the Vista House on the Oregon side of the Columbia River Gorge. I hovered fairly low (25') over the lake to get the perspective I wanted with the scene but still a view I could not have achieved with my DSLR/tripod. Serendipity that I managed to capture an Egret flying through the scene and I confess I didn't notice the flock of Coots on the water near the right side of the small lake until I was processing this on my desktop computer. Click through for a more detailed view.

DJI_M3P_24_CRG-MirrorLake-CrownPoint.jpg

Comments and critiques always welcome.

Awesome photo

Reactions: AlanL
A shot from this last Monday showcasing Mirror Lake at the base of Crown Point and the Vista House on the Oregon side of the Columbia River Gorge. I hovered fairly low (25') over the lake to get the perspective I wanted with the scene but still a view I could not have achieved with my DSLR/tripod. Serendipity that I managed to capture an Egret flying through the scene and I confess I didn't notice the flock of Coots on the water near the right side of the small lake until I was processing this on my desktop computer. Click through for a more detailed view.

View attachment 169581

Comments and critiques always welcome.

awesome and you got the bird flying.

Reactions: AlanL
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member