DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Early Morning, Early Rising

rickmurray1989

Reactions
Two mornings ago, I arose earlier than usual and I happened to notice what I thought would be a nice, colorful sunrise. As it turns out, the colors were fleeting, and not as brilliant as I had hoped, but I still managed to grab a few panoramas over Old Hickory Lake in Hendersonville, TN. Here is one of my favorites in which I got lucky when a lone fisherman decided to cruise up the lake. For reference, just above and to the left of the boat, is the remains of the estate of late PANO0001-Pano-Edit-Edit-Edit-2.jpgcountry music legends Johnny and June Carter Cash, which was consumed by fire several years ago.

Two mornings ago, I arose earlier than usual and I happened to notice what I thought would be a nice, colorful sunrise. As it turns out, the colors were fleeting, and not as brilliant as I had hoped, but I still managed to grab a few panoramas over Old Hickory Lake in Hendersonville, TN. Here is one of my favorites in which I got lucky when a lone fisherman decided to cruise up the lake. For reference, just above and to the left of the boat, is the remains of the estate of late View attachment 162995country music legends Johnny and June Carter Cash, which was consumed by fire several years ago.
The wake of the boat makes the entire picture. It really tells a story. I love your post processing- especially since you have probably worked on the foreground great area which sparkles. The red glow of the sun blocked by the clouds also contributes to the early morning mood. Excellent shooting!

Dale
Miami

Two mornings ago, I arose earlier than usual and I happened to notice what I thought would be a nice, colorful sunrise. As it turns out, the colors were fleeting, and not as brilliant as I had hoped, but I still managed to grab a few panoramas over Old Hickory Lake in Hendersonville, TN. Here is one of my favorites in which I got lucky when a lone fisherman decided to cruise up the lake. For reference, just above and to the left of the boat, is the remains of the estate of late View attachment 162995country music legends Johnny and June Carter Cash, which was consumed by fire several years ago.
Real nice image rick.

Reactions: rickmurray1989
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N