DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Earth Torn Apart

That’s what I like to see. Flying low through the landforms and doing a nice job with the FPV, which is so hard to do smoothly. Really cool clips Alex. A great locale to practice drone techniques.

Reactions: alex_markov
I don’t understand. What do you mean by “strong bank auto coordinated”? How does this translate to the settings’ numbers? Thanks for any more clarification you can provide.
Dji fpv has a menu item coordinated turn with 3 option none, smal and strong bank, whatever you chose it perform auto coordinated turns in S mode (puting bank to yaw) and you can change this midflyght with c2 (i think) button. If you chose none you can do them yourself ;)

Dji fpv has a menu item coordinated turn with 3 option none, smal and strong bank, whatever you chose it perform auto coordinated turns in S mode (puting bank to yaw) and you can change this midflyght with c2 (i think) button. If you chose none you can do them yourself ;)
Thanks. I never noticed that feature and have only been experimenting with the manual settings.

Reactions: alex_markov
Thanks. I never noticed that feature and have only been experimenting with the manual settings.
I had M only once as it requires mastering and I am on some beautiful spots filming... Might be some day I'll master it enough to film something, for now S is doing the trick for me (bringing wide format vision with speeeeeeeeeeed ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast