DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EBAY PURCHASES-The price to play!

Reactions
OK...I gave in and I purchased a unit from EBAY. I still have units on order from BB and another authorized retailer . But I periodically need "Geeky" retail therapy. So I found a decently priced standard package and It will be to me tomorrow. Am i wrong for giving in and not toughing it out waiting for my original orders to arrive? Supply and demand....I paid for it..reasonably mind you...but....
THOUGHTS????

If you have the money to spare. I would rather spend the extra cash on batteries or other accessories though.

OK...I gave in and I purchased a unit from EBAY. I still have units on order from BB and another authorized retailer . But I periodically need "Geeky" retail therapy. So I found a decently priced standard package and It will be to me tomorrow. Am i wrong for giving in and not toughing it out waiting for my original orders to arrive? Supply and demand....I paid for it..reasonably mind you...but....
THOUGHTS????
You should have waited it out. I'll bet you people are cancelling some orders, Bestbuy might get them in 2 weeks, Apple Store randomly gets them.

THOUGHTS????

If you plan to purchase all of them then cool.. but if you have booked multiple places so that you can receive one faster than the other and cancel is just downright selfish.. and unfortunately alot of people have done this.. kind of reminds me of the goofs out there crashing drones into planes.. spoiling it for others.. they dont realize their actions produce a ripple of consequences and effect us all down the road.. anyway congrats on ur purchase.

Reactions: canucks1990
It is a good point - what I plan to do is hold my orders- I may keep the "fly more" package when it arrives if none of the mavic accessories are available as standalones- if I don't need it , I will
Advertise and sell them. -I'd rather sell
Them to a fellow "MavicPilots" member then let DJI Determine who they will sell it to

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

hi i am very new to drones....
can you please tell me that is it safe to buy from ebay? Coz in DJI website DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo is $1299 and in ebay also they are selling it for $1299. How come they are selling it for the same price arent they add markup and sell the item for more rather than selling it same price as DJI? so what are they benefiting from selling this? Please help this will be my very first drone.
I am a resident of Botswana in Africa so DJI Doesnt deliver besides in South Africa the authorised DJI resellers are almost $600 expensive than the DJI Website.
Please help......

hi i am very new to drones....
can you please tell me that is it safe to buy from ebay? Coz in DJI website DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo is $1299 and in ebay also they are selling it for $1299. How come they are selling it for the same price arent they add markup and sell the item for more rather than selling it same price as DJI? so what are they benefiting from selling this? Please help this will be my very first drone.
I am a resident of Botswana in Africa so DJI Doesnt deliver besides in South Africa the authorised DJI resellers are almost $600 expensive than the DJI Website.
Please help......

You won't get free shipping to Botswana...
Not sure of Botswana import regs, but buying off eBay from South Africa, will pay VAT when comes into country, and import duty (not sure what Botswana rate is). Cheap shipping often does not reach SA. Expensive/insured shipping often >$100. Check all those rates with your post office/customs office.
Your warranty may not apply if not bought from local dealer - check that before you buy. Often have to return to dealer for warranty claim - easier/cheaper to return to dealer across border in SA then return overseas

For me paying $1500 equivalent for standard mavic was probably similarly priced to buying $999 from overseas and paying all the duties/tax/shipping etc, and no warranty issues.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan