DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Edit on mount issue. Aerial west seems like a genuine guy. I will just have to be patient and wait I guess

Things are slow right now and when you think about it..it's a wonder that anything is being delivered. I've got Amazon prime and I'm spoiled..but as they say..it is what it is..alas

Reactions: Aerial West
Things are slow right now and when you think about it..it's a wonder that anything is being delivered. I've got Amazon prime and I'm spoiled..but as they say..it is what it is..alas
I have Prime. I've placed about 10 orders on Amazon in the last couple of weeks. Almost none of the products I've ordered were even promised to be here in the usual 2-3 days. Most everything is a week (or more, in some cases).

@Aerial West ordered a MavMount on May 13, received a confirmation email same day that my order is being processed. Haven’t received a tracking number. Can you check status? You should have an email from me.

@Aerial West ordered a MavMount on May 13, received a confirmation email same day that my order is being processed. Haven’t received a tracking number. Can you check status? You should have an email from me.
sure.. can you give me the order #? you will have got an email sent to the email you gave us when it shipped with the tracking #. you can also check your spam folder, they go there sometimes.

Reactions: whatthe2
All I want to add to this thread is this is the real deal. I was afraid something bad had happened to the owner. until I saw his responses. I ordered, had problems of my own making and the customer service was awesome and prompt. Bottom line is this is the best way to fly with a tablet, I found nothing that compares.
You can't even get a shipment from Chewy.com on time right now, so don't plan on old school shipping for a while. As for the slow/no response to email inquiries, I can't give an answer or excuse for that, but the owner is honest, the product is solid and if it takes some time to get it, it is worth the wait. Don't destroy this product because of an invented pandemic and economic crash.

All I want to add to this thread is this is the real deal. I was afraid something bad had happened to the owner. until I saw his responses. I ordered, had problems of my own making and the customer service was awesome and prompt. Bottom line is this is the best way to fly with a tablet, I found nothing that compares.
You can't even get a shipment from Chewy.com on time right now, so don't plan on old school shipping for a while. As for the slow/no response to email inquiries, I can't give an answer or excuse for that, but the owner is honest, the product is solid and if it takes some time to get it, it is worth the wait. Don't destroy this product because of an invented pandemic and economic crash.
It seems to be hit and miss I have ordered kit from Stateside and it took 4 days to get across America and the Atlantic and then 6 days to get 200 miles from Heathrow

I hope you scrolled down on that post, the poster updated.
Glad you got it worked out. Possibly a note somewhere in your website that warns of the pandemic issues you’re contending with might be of help. If it’s there and I didn’t see it, please post a link.

Glad you got it worked out. Possibly a note somewhere in your website that warns of the pandemic issues you’re contending with might be of help. If it’s there and I didn’t see it, please post a link.
It's literally on a pop up in the front page when you first time to the site, with some discount codes.

Can I just ask Aerial West how much time do you allow for something to post before taking action. At the moment it is around 6 weeks since ordering. I of course do accept the problems going on with the postage system at the moment. Are you saying 2 months, 6 months or is it a case of you posted it so not your problem. Can't you claim from your courier after a certain amount of time. This is all said with the best of intentions so I know where I stand. I would still love to get hold of this mount as they look very good quality.
All the best
Craig

@Aerial West

Please post a link to your website.

The way you have taken the time to come on here and explain the situation makes me want to order from you.

(I already have 2 tablet mounts that I have not yet tried with the MA2, but no one says I can't get a 3rd).

Four times to your site, never seen.
Shoot, its working for me... might be a browser dependent thing. I'm on firefox, but it works with chrome as well. I'll look into this. What browser are you on?

popup.jpg

Yes it is heavy in comparison to cheaper lighter mounts...but .... the extra weight if balanced is superb
You're exactly right... we have a whole video on how the balance in your hand allows for your fingers and the upper part of your hand to be free for flying, which allows you to fly more precisely.

@Aerial West

Please post a link to your website.

The way you have taken the time to come on here and explain the situation makes me want to order from you.

(I already have 2 tablet mounts that I have not yet tried with the MA2, but no one says I can't get a 3rd).
haha, no problem and thank you for the compliment, it means alot. It tought times like this its frustrating, especially when its beyond my control.

Its in my signature, but also it is www.mavmount.com

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADK Dragonfly