DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Edit on mount issue. Aerial west seems like a genuine guy. I will just have to be patient and wait I guess

Yup Looks like I am out $59.00 Also Mine was ordered Saturday and they sent a tracking number from USPS
after pulling up the tracking number it has sat in the post office all week according to the tracking number . Heard nothing but good things now I am wondering myself. Good thing is I used paypal !
Thanks for posting up. Hopefully the post above will clear things up.

I can only hope that people will understand that this COVID Pandemic has delayed things worldwide. As a small business I am of course hit hard by these things going on, so understanding that while I can ship things quickly, sometimes there's nothing I can do on my end, even if I call USPS, because they tell me the same thing... there are pandemic delays worldwide.
I just dropped $103 on a MavMount, lanyard plus two additional clamps yesterday @ 0003 hours EDT shipping to Michigan.

Just over an hour later, you updated the order to provide me with the USPS tracking information. That's phenomenal - you're updating orders at 2200 hours PDT!

As a small business owner myself (I am an FFL), I have NO issues waiting for however long it takes to get my order, as I know it's worth the wait. I also know what goes into running a business and keeping customers happy, especially with the volume of orders you deal with. Thanks!

Reactions: Aerial West
You and this guy too.
I hope you scrolled down on that post, the poster updated.

Jan 24, 2019
UPDATE: I found an email address that allowed me to contact MavMount about the delay. (Their online process would hang up for me for some reason.) My MavMount is on its way! MavMount DID ship it right away. The problem lies with the USPS and how they failed to record they picked it up from MavMount. I wanted to make sure this is known so it doesn't look badly upon MavMount.

Reactions: hiflyer201
I just dropped $103 on a MavMount, lanyard plus two additional clamps yesterday @ 0003 hours EDT shipping to Michigan.

Just over an hour later, you updated the order to provide me with the USPS tracking information. That's phenomenal - you're updating orders at 2100 hours PDT!

As a small business owner myself (I am an FFL), I have NO issues waiting for however long it takes to get my order, as I know it's worth the wait. I also know what goes into running a business and keeping customers happy, especially with the volume of orders you deal with. Thanks!
Thanks man, every day im down there building and packing and shipping mavmount adapters and ND filters. This pandemic SUCKS (can i say that?... it feels good!)

the original poster above is in the UK, so first class international takes 6 weeks usually on the high end I've seen of the USPS estimates, but with this COVID-19 pandemic, what are you seeing? Its wierd because some go through very quickly like before in 4-7 days, and some seem hung up, and some are beign held by local post offices for pickup. Its maddening.

Thanks man, every day im down there building and packing and shipping mavmount adapters and ND filters. This pandemic SUCKS (can i say that?... it feels good!)
I custom order most everything, and most everything eventually gets to my local USPS PO. It's been stupid these last couple of months, but no major hiccups. Obviously, I don't deal with international shipments, so that's a mess you're welcome to keep!

Keep up the good work and stay safe.

I ordered one for my MA2 late on the 5th, arrived early AM at the USPS facility and finally got it on the 18th. As you can see, Mavmounts got it out the next day, but USPS was the one delaying delivery as it made it to my area on the 14th and took 4 days to go 20 miles. Love the mount, a little heavy, but I would expect that due to the quality of the product. Definitely worth the few extra bucks.

Any ideas be else had troubles with this Company mavmount. After 6 weeks I got fed Up with waiting and asked for a refund but they Don't respond .
I also ordered a Mavmount a couple of weeks ago. I noticed that a tracking number had been generated, but my order had not left their location for over two weeks. I contacted them by email and was told that my order had shipped. Apparently the order was never "scanned through" and that's why the tracking showed it still at their facility. Mavmount is definitely not very quick on shipping. I assume it has a lot to do with covid-19. I hope your order comes very soon.

Reactions: Craig Notts
Thank you for the update. Sorry to hear shipping is the hold up. I look forward to getting my mount

Thank you, I appreciate your understanding. These shipping company delays are very frustrating for me as well (mostly because my emails jump upo dramatically,a nd the first hour of my day in answering those emails) but I am doing my best.

I also ordered a Mavmount a couple of weeks ago. I noticed that a tracking number had been generated, but my order had not left their location for over two weeks. I contacted them by email and was told that my order had shipped. Apparently the order was never "scanned through" and that's why the tracking showed it still at their facility. Mavmount is definitely not very quick on shipping. I assume it has a lot to do with covid-19. I hope your order comes very soon.
Thanks for posting.

Just to be clear, your order definitely shipped, we dropped it off. On our end it shipped quickly. The problem is that USPS did not scan it. It's a small but important difference. i am at the post office almost every day dropping off packages. This all started around the time of the pandemic, and I think what i will do is wait in line and make them scan every single package from now on. No more dropping off in their large drop off area and "trust" they will scan everything.

I ordered one for my MA2 late on the 5th, arrived early AM at the USPS facility and finally got it on the 18th. As you can see, Mavmounts got it out the next day, but USPS was the one delaying delivery as it made it to my area on the 14th and took 4 days to go 20 miles.

Thank you so much for confirming whats going on!!! It's really important that people see it from 3rd parties... because when i tell them, there's a lack of trust that I might be lying.

Thanks for posting.

Just to be clear, your order definitely shipped, we dropped it off. On our end it shipped quickly. The problem is that USPS did not scan it. It's a small but important difference. i am at the post office almost every day dropping off packages. This all started around the time of the pandemic, and I think what i will do is wait in line and make them scan every single package from now on. No more dropping off in their large drop off area and "trust" they will scan everything.
I understand, you have no control over what happens to any package once it's in the hands of the USPS. I didn't mean to criticize Mavmount in any way. I have heard nothing but great things about your company and your products, which is why I ordered a mount.

Literally just got this email minutes ago.. it appears USPS is moving items that weren't scanned. This is fantastic news, and hopefully will show people that their shipment were definitely dropped off.

good news.png

Here's hoping

Bit confused here guys I DINT ORDER A MAVIC MOUNT so why are they thanking me...smells fishy

Same here
I hope that by reading all of the statements from USPS above about the global pandemic causing shipping issues that you can realize this has zero to do with mavmount shipping, and everything to do with COVID-19 delays that are effecting the entire planet.

I get that you're trying to push that i did something wrong and are upset, but please understand that I continue to ship every day as best i can and hope that eventually as the planet gets a hold on this unprecedented event. Your item is on the way.

I mean honestly, even USPS has never dealt with something like this before, so I'm not even sure they are at fault. its not like they wanted shipping systems to be crippled and overwhelmed either.

I get that you're trying to push that i did something wrong and are upset, but please understand that I continue to ship every day as best i can and hope that eventually as the planet gets a hold on this unprecedented event. Your item is on the way.
“For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.” - Ziad K. Abdelnour

Reactions: hiflyer201
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1