DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Edit on mount issue. Aerial west seems like a genuine guy. I will just have to be patient and wait I guess

I understand, you have no control over what happens to any package once it's in the hands of the USPS. I didn't mean to criticize Mavmount in any way. I have heard nothing but great things about your company and your products, which is why I ordered a mount.
Just to follow up on my comments in this thread. I have received my Mavmount, and it’s really awesome. The quality and build of this mount is second to none. I too thought that it seemed a bit heavy, but once I used it a few times I realized that the improved balance of the controller makes this not the case. Well done Mavmount!

Just to follow up on my comments in this thread. I have received my Mavmount, and it’s really awesome. The quality and build of this mount is second to none. I too thought that it seemed a bit heavy, but once I used it a few times I realized that the improved balance of the controller makes this not the case. Well done Mavmount!
Thanks for coming back to post.. appreciate it!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Duhr