DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Editing Maverick Air footage with GoPro6

Ollydaz

Reactions
Hi all first post, appreciate some help. About to head away on a trip and for the first time have the MA joining me. My past travel videos have been just with GoPro. For the MA I have ND filters and currently use settings that allow post color grading with Davinci 15.
Question - what settings would be best to use with GoPro that would allow semi-seamless integration with MA footage?

Your needs are best answered in the manual of the editing software with which you intend to assemble your footage. Tags like 'compatible footage' and such will set you on the right path. A simplistic assessment would be to ensure both cameras are shooting the same resolution and at the identical frame rate, otherwise lossy and time consuming conversion may be required. You will find additional helpful details in your manual.

Moo
Your needs are best answered in the manual of the editing software with which you intend to assemble your footage. Tags like 'compatible footage' and such will set you on the right path. A simplistic assessment would be to ensure both cameras are shooting the same resolution and at the identical frame rate, otherwise lossy and time consuming conversion may be required. You will find additional helpful details in your manual.
I
I sugest you do a search of utube. I remember seing a video some time again where they had a number of different cameras and matched the video from all of them in DV. I regularly match video from my Mavic pro and a Panasonic video camers. I mainly use some LUTs and curves.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002