DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Editing software

ToniMacaroni

Reactions
Site
dragonrecon.com.au
Is final cut worth $ for new mavic pro owner?
1. iMovie - seems painstaking
2. Adobe Premier - hectic
3. Final cut - unknown, understand its professional grade software, could it be easy to template like GoPro software?

Is final cut worth $ for new mavic pro owner?
1. iMovie - seems painstaking
2. Adobe Premier - hectic
3. Final cut - unknown, understand its professional grade software, could it be easy to template like GoPro software?

You might want to take a look at Davinci Resolve 14. It is a professional editor and the non-studio version is totally free! Most important features are included in the free version, like 4K editing, color grading etc. Noise reduction is the only option I think you might would miss (only available on studio version)

Reactions: jag32266
You might want to take a look at Davinci Resolve 14. It is a professional editor and the non-studio version is totally free! Most important features are included in the free version, like 4K editing, color grading etc. Noise reduction is the only option I think you might would miss (only available on studio version)
Davinci Resolve 14 is not so easy to manage, i still try to edit with this popular editing and color grading tool but it’s not so easy to understand a professional software.
I keep watching different video on Youtube to learn tips but it’s not that simple...
I spend alot of time trying to figure out Davinci but i think i should look for a different way to learn how to use Davinci, every tutorial that i found on Youtube are not helpfull for beginner.

Reactions: TXFlyer26
Davinci Resolve 14 is not so easy to manage, i still try to edit with this popular editing and color grading tool but it’s not so easy to understand a professional software.
I keep watching different video on Youtube to learn tips but it’s not that simple...
I spend alot of time trying to figure out Davinci but i think i should look for a different way to learn how to use Davinci, every tutorial that i found on Youtube are not helpfull for beginner.
It is always a personal taste, but I quite like the way how Resolve separates the workflow in a Edit, Color grade and export section (and some more, audio and media). It is a professional editor, so it has a lot of options. Therefore, it might be a bit of a struggle to start learning it. But I think this also the case for e.g. Premiere Pro.

Tutorials I really liked were from Casey Faris. He also has a crash course on Youtube where he explains the basic workflow really well and thoroughly (IMO) in 45 minutes. You might want to take a look at that tutorial if you haven't watched it already :)

It is always a personal taste, but I quite like the way how Resolve separates the workflow in a Edit, Color grade and export section (and some more, audio and media). It is a professional editor, so it has a lot of options. Therefore, it might be a bit of a struggle to start learning it. But I think this also the case for e.g. Premiere Pro.

Tutorials I really liked were from Casey Faris. He also has a crash course on Youtube where he explains the basic workflow really well and thoroughly (IMO) in 45 minutes. You might want to take a look at that tutorial if you haven't watched it already :)
Thank you for the info, i will check on YouTube for Casey Faris.

I feel you :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf