DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Email reception.

mario54

Reactions
Today unfortunately I have not received the usual news via email, I would like to know if it has also happened to other members of the forum.

Today unfortunately I have not received the usual news via email, I would like to know if it has also happened to other members of the forum.
I got mine

That has sometimes happened to me in the past. It seems if you don't go on for a while or don't respond as in participate in the forums, it puts you in sleep mode or some such thing. I had an Admin guy help me to get it back live again. I no longer recall what we did exactly, but it had something to do with clicking on the upper section here somewhere and choosing something to make it active again. A moderator may be able to help. Old Man Mavic helped me. Maybe try him for help.

It has nothing to do with Spam folders etc. If he suddenly stops getting the emails, like what happened with me, it will be a setting on this forum and one of the admin people can help him reset his setting so that email starts flowing to him again. When there is a period of inactivity from a member due to possibly being away from home, out of the country or on holiday or even being ill, then eventually his membership becomes dormant, and it will need to be resurrected again in order to start receiving his emails again.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne