Join Us Now

New Pilot Institute Community

MotoSavy

Part 107 Remote Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
proviewdrones.com
Pilot Institute started a new community similar to this one. Not sure if it's only for their current and previous student or if it's open to everyone. I received an invitation since I'm a student.

It can be found at community.pilotinstitute.com

I received an email from them today close to 1:00 PM Eastern time. I signed up, actually used the same PI student sign-in at about 2:30 and there's already a ton of people in there.

In the email they mention 280,000 pilots; this new community will be for drone and airplane pilots.

I guess this will replace their FaceBook page. They also have an app for it, but I haven't downloaded it yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
Pilot Institute started a new community similar to this one. Not sure if it's only for their current and previous student or if it's open to everyone. I received an invitation since I'm a student.

It can be found at community.pilotinstitute.com

I received an email from them today close to 1:00 PM Eastern time. I signed up, actually used the same PI student sign-in at about 2:30 and there's already a ton of people in there.

In the email they mention 280,000 pilots; this new community will be for drone and airplane pilots.

I guess this will replace their FaceBook page. They also have an app for it, but I haven't downloaded it yet.
Our community is indeed only for our current and previous students. We will continue to support and post here, these forums are a great place to share and receive information.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne