DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Englewood/Venice Florida

Hi all, I am from Philadelphia. My family has a house down in Venice, FL that we visit several times a year. I love the area and would love to do some drone photography with my new M2P (I am new to drones but not to flying, so I'm very familiar with airspace, etc..). I am just looking for any tips for interesting spots to shoot/film. We do enjoy the sunset at South Jetty Park, and it looks like it would be a great spot to fly! Any other advice would be much appreciated!

I'm in Englewood, FL, anyone flying Mavics in the Englewood/Venice area?
I'm near Venice. Not a lot of super lovely scenery south of Venice, but a pretty large okay to fly space, on the outside side of I75.

How do you like your M2P? Good choice ?
I'm new to drones but it seems amazing. flying is fairly easy, everything else takes some work (pics,focus,bells and whistles). i got it to mostly take pictures of the docks and boat lifts we build. getting good shots from land doesn't show them as well as from just over the water. I flew from my house to take this of a dock we finished about a half mile away.DJI_0042.JPG

I'm in Englewood, FL, anyone flying Mavics in the Englewood/Venice area?
The Sunshine Skyway Bridge at sunset or sunrise is beautifulAbout 45 minutes north of Venice.Some large passenger ships pass thru as well.Night flying or even a ground camera at twilight/night is incredible

Hi...
I am visiting and would like to know if you can fly a drone over the Venice pier..

I believe it’s a NFZ, there’s an airport right next to it.
I just saw two clips of the pier...looks like he took off by the beach and just flew over the pier.....I also saw a clip of the jetty..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe