DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Envato Elements?

Coskier

Reactions
Curious if anyone here has tried any of the resources at Envato Elements? Looks like some useful stuff for creating videos. I don't have the interest in learning how to make my own versions of some of these things...

Envato is a terrific source for stock video, stock photos, graphics, after effects and premiere templates. All kinds of stuff very inexpensive. For instance, I needed a skyline photo of Chicago's skyline at night... Getty images were $500, I got a 12,000 pixel width photo from Envato for $6! Check them out.

Envato is a terrific source for stock video, stock photos, graphics, after effects and premiere templates. All kinds of stuff very inexpensive. For instance, I needed a skyline photo of Chicago's skyline at night... Getty images were $500, I got a 12,000 pixel width photo from Envato for $6! Check them out.

So they do things by the piece, as well as for a monthly subscription fee? Or do you pay the fee, then have to buy each piece you want to use?

The subscription covers anything you want during the subscription time period, no additional fees. Here's a link to the subscription details page:

As a matter of fact, I just downloaded an Adobe After Effects template this morning for $29 that is gorgeous and will save me hours and hours of work... especially since I don't know to accomplish these looks anyway.

Reactions: Coskier
The subscription covers anything you want during the subscription time period, no additional fees. Here's a link to the subscription details page:

As a matter of fact, I just downloaded an Adobe After Effects template this morning for $29 that is gorgeous and will save me hours and hours of work... especially since I don't know to accomplish these looks anyway.

Thank you for the feedback. Been wanting to add a few new transitions and such for LumaFusion, this seems like a great way to do it.

Can anyone with a subscription confirm that they have transitions, etc, that are compatible with Lumafusion? Would be much appreciated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman