DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Epic Colorado 14er climbing Highlight Reel for 2021!

Karlewski

Reactions
After climbing over 100,000 vertical feet last year, this is the tip of that iceberg of footage and it is one HUGE iceberg. I want to use way more but it was not going to work right for the edit. That said, there are tons more drone clips that I'd love to put together, so I will! A coming drone only video is definitely part of my plan while I wait out the winter. I did ski mountaineer yesterday and shot a failed summit attempt. It's was just so cold and windy, sub zero with the wind chill, very tough for camera work, batteries and down right terrifying trying to fly a drone in those conditions with frozen fingers. I need to get back to the desert for a few trips! Cheers guys!

Nice comp video. Your videos always blow my mine...love watching them. I look forward to an all aerial video.

Thanks guys! Just started in on the drone only. Should be pretty sweet.

After climbing over 100,000 vertical feet last year, this is the tip of that iceberg of footage and it is one HUGE iceberg. I want to use way more but it was not going to work right for the edit. That said, there are tons more drone clips that I'd love to put together, so I will! A coming drone only video is definitely part of my plan while I wait out the winter. I did ski mountaineer yesterday and shot a failed summit attempt. It's was just so cold and windy, sub zero with the wind chill, very tough for camera work, batteries and down right terrifying trying to fly a drone in those conditions with frozen fingers. I need to get back to the desert for a few trips! Cheers guys!
Outstanding video production and some fine outdoor activity! Love me some mountains… actually, anywhere outdoors works for me

Wow, I did one 14,000’. Hike in Colorado back in 1972 when I was a teenager, but we climbed Mauna Loa a couple months ago (13,400’) in my 70’s lol, so there‘s that. But yeah, lots of respect to you!

That sounds so cool! Awesome job being in your 70s ! I would sure love to climb a few of those Hawaiian Peaks, especially during winter. I’m getting a bit stir crazy! Do you remember the very. You did to summit Maura Loa?

Reactions: Rrrick
That sounds so cool! Awesome job being in your 70s ! I would sure love to climb a few of those Hawaiian Peaks, especially during winter. I’m getting a bit stir crazy! Do you remember the very. You did to summit Maura Loa?
Ummmm….. very? Lol

i had wrote, “vert.“ for how much vertical and spell check fix it right up for me.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Rrrick
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots