DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Epic Mountaineering Adventure up Surreal Vermillion Peaks above Sapphire Blue Lakes, Colorado

Karlewski

Reactions
This was the final adventure I took in the San Juan Mountains last September, one of the coolest trips of my life. Every day brought new wonder, excitement, and beauty. I feel very fortunate. The worst of it is longing to have more of those experiences. I'll definitely be back next year and prepared to go even deeper! well, higher and farther really. . . .Even being from Colorado I never knew these places existed in my own back yard.

This was the final adventure I took in the San Juan Mountains last September, one of the coolest trips of my life. Every day brought new wonder, excitement, and beauty. I feel very fortunate. The worst of it is longing to have more of those experiences. I'll definitely be back next year and prepared to go even deeper! well, higher and farther really. . . .Even being from Colorado I never knew these places existed in my own back yard.
Epic is an understatement! I thoroughly enjoyed this video ad well as your previous ones too! An excellent mix of handheld and drone cameras! The imagery is beyond belief and your choice of music, narration, and map annotations combine to tell your story in a most entertaining way. Well done! PS...the volcanic stratigraphy of the San Juan's is well illustrated by your videos....it must have been a violent hell hole when those rocks erupted.

I have seen many of your trips and this one stands out as one of the best.

Great filming and narration.

Thanks so much.

Absolutely spectacular footage! Thanks for sharing - I always look forward to your postings!

Another awesome video!

Thanks Guys, I've really been enjoying the edits and reliving these experiences! I truly can not imagine how violent the formation of this place was, not only the massive volcanic eruptions and flows, some of the erosion to reveal the core of the "stratigraphy" must have been heafty too. . . All that talus. . . OMG!
Believe it or not, there is more to come and not from the San Juans, more local mountains to Denver but, even though the bar is high, I think you'll be impressed with the footage! Cheers Brothers!
P.S. the cat is now a WHOLLY TERROR! He did even notice when we gave him the SACK CHOP! but he is very cute and cuddly when his not going for the kill. . .

Reactions: Twocalf
In all truth, I feel a bit apprehensive on every trip. You never know what could happen but, I also remember all the super awesome experiences that I've had and it an easy call. Despite being somewhat of a Daredevil rock climbing, I'm actually quite conservative and just really experienced and confident on the rock and in the mountains. . .

Absolutely stunning. It also looks like a very good way to die. I liked your stop-motion hiking edits. BRAVO!

Thank you skip! Honestly, that is a fairly safe trip relatively speaking. Here's a much more likely way to die. . .

Reactions: miniflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven