DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EPSON Moverio BT-300 Review

I do not have any "google play services outdated" messages anymore and can use youtube with my account and general more smooth experience when i install latest x86 google play services and latest google play (it still doesnt work).
You May have to delete data for DJI GO !

Google Play services 10.2.98 (270-146496160) APK Download by Google Inc. - APKMirror

Google Play Store 7.7.31.O-all [0] [PR] 153394623 (240-480dpi) (Android 4.0+) APK Download by Google Inc. - APKMirror

Ender

So if i do a factory reset, what exactly needs to be done? As decided primary system i need the Moverio superclean!

Thoughts on being able to rotate the input on the controller while still keeping the screen orientation? I'd like to flip the Epson box upside down so the power/tap to blank screen button is not right up against the controller with the Epson holder.
You look real dumb lookin all around for the image when it's just turned off because you lightly pushed the Epson box into the RC which bumped the power button that shuts off the screen and that doesn't help you while you're in flight....
Still, awesome equipment :)

Or... It's a mount made of thermoplastic. A lil heat n now it's got curves :) I heated up the lil tabs for the mount that lock in the Mavic controller and bent them so the Epson box has a tilt to it. The power button clears the controller and now the mount rests on that ledge below the screen and control surface. The Mavic RC wraps around the mount a lot better too. All in all, more stable.

Attachments

• DSC03967.JPG
    DSC03967.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 76
  • DSC03968.JPG
    DSC03968.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 83
At last the Mavic ultimate setup is reasonably complete! All in one bag: Creep, modified remote, 3 batteries, moverio controller and mount, k1 shield, powerbank(2x), nd/pl filters, all cables. Still room for some more stuff..The glasses attached on top. Bicycle/hikeproof. The orig mavic bag next to it for comparison. Fully loaded yet portable.
20170421_202816.jpg

Why do you have a k1 shield with the BT-300?
I realised that the k1 flawlessly plays back 4k mavic footage. I don't know if you tried but bt300 does not like 4k playback..Locally i can plug in the mavic and watch the freshly acquired material. Or i play games on it:). Or use the shield as HMI instead of bl300, or..or..well, it fits and i have 2 of em.

Here is my current and very stable set of primary Apps I am using on the BT-300 in my main favorites screen. (Litchi) is a temp app since it is not the latest version but I have high hopes. :)
Hi !
I assume Litchi is from questionable sources ?!
I tried my "lucky patch" on 3.10.7 and was unable to make it.
Or did you find a general solution ?

AND: Reflector: was unable to make it work from Sierra, i chose AirReceiver instead and i am impressed performance-wise, do you stream from a Mac as well or only from iOS ?

Ender

I realised that the k1 flawlessly plays back 4k mavic footage. Locally i can plug in the mavic and watch the freshly acquired material. Or i play games on it:). Or use the shield as HMI instead of bl300, or..or..well, it fits and i have 2 of em.
If you use MX Player or Kodi it can also playbach the Mavic movies afaik !
Ender

If you use MX Player or Kodi it can also playbach the Mavic movies afaik !
Ender
Did you try it/ you have a link for mx?
As asked before, if i factory reset the bl300, what steps needed to get go4 + maps working again?
Thx

Hi !
I have it installed, just use one of the usual apk repositories or install & save it on another Android device. If nothing helps PM me :)

Sorry, if you do a fresh install just use the 2 APKs for Google Services Framework & Google Account Manager from that German Website link i provided and use the 2 newer versions for Google Play & Google Play Services i recently posted.
Would be cool to have them all iun a zip but i fear google could clampdown if we start "redistributing" their apk's .

Greetings,

Ender

P.S. i tried endless combinations of those 4 apk's and by deleting data & cache on them an on DJI GO i always was able to get up and running again so its a "no risk" game..

Reactions: MacIak
oops, in MX-Player you might have to use the new HW+ Acceleration to make it smooth !!!

oops, in MX-Player you might have to use the new HW+ Acceleration to make it smooth !!!
Doing factory reset and clean install. Will put mx on there also.
Is it just me or is the mov store server extremely slow? Taking ages to dl go4, everything else is down in a blink..

Btw: why are there 4 apk needed? I just install the 1st from the english site and then the 2 updated ones you provided?

Probably because they just drop shipped a bunch of these for the Mavic pilots so everybody is updating and dinkin with the maps so probably multiple re-installs too.

Is there any diopter adjustment in the BT-300? I wear prescription reading glasses and am worried that I won't be able to view the display clearly.

Nope. No adjustment. Just an extra noserest so you can keep your own glasses on. And an add-on piece to have prescription glasses fitted. Also interpupillary distance is fixed. Biggest flaw of this product in my opinion.

Reactions: MalM61
Hi !
I assume Litchi is from questionable sources ?!
I tried my "lucky patch" on 3.10.7 and was unable to make it.
Or did you find a general solution ?

AND: Reflector: was unable to make it work from Sierra, i chose AirReceiver instead and i am impressed performance-wise, do you stream from a Mac as well or only from iOS ?

Ender

Yes on Litchi. It is more of a placeholder since I can run it on my iPhone 7plus through Reflector 2 (not the original) with no lag on the BT-300. I have used airserver (very good) but reflector 2 is very cool. And yes I mainly stream from iOS to BT since that's the main usage but on the mac I stream from other devices for demo and training perposes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman