DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error Code 12006

FrankIII

Reactions
Does anyone know what error code 12006 indicates? I got it after unlocking a NFZ at my home to test my MP on the ground. Unlock stated it was successful however still cant fly.
Checked my Unlock Licenses. Seems MP has a current unlock date but the GO4 App has an old date. Tried to SYNC and received this 12006 error code. I have been able to test my MP on the ground many times in the past using the unlock methods and never had any problems until a couple weeks ago. No updates have been done for many months.

Does anyone know what error code 12006 indicates? I got it after unlocking a NFZ at my home to test my MP on the ground. Unlock stated it was successful however still cant fly.
Checked my Unlock Licenses. Seems MP has a current unlock date but the GO4 App has an old date. Tried to SYNC and received this 12006 error code. I have been able to test my MP on the ground many times in the past using the unlock methods and never had any problems until a couple weeks ago. No updates have been done for many months.
Also have a post titled "NFZ Issue" Dosent seem anyone knows or has any idea what is causing my issue so I emailed DJI support. I will update all when I hear back from them.

I found out ERROR CODE 12006 means GO4 app has an internet connection issue. That’s why I couldn’t get a NFZ unlock from DJI.

So what did you to to remedy the situation? How did you finally get the GO4 app to recognize the internet connection?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569