DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Escape

Grogu82

Reactions
Good morning everyone, I am going to show you my latest work done together with a friend who helped me a lot and I hope I made a different video than usual, I am waiting for your opinion.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
The most recent video is from 2 months ago.

From the one I looked at you seem to have a good eye for a shot.
Stunning scenery in "Drisma - Chi siamo" and I liked it but I would have preferred a bit longer to savor the scenery in particular and maybe each shot.

From the one I looked at you seem to have a good eye for a shot.
Stunning scenery in "Drisma - Chi siamo" and I liked it but I would have preferred a bit longer to savor the scenery in particular and maybe each shot.

Drisma is not me 😁 I corrected the link, I was confused

Good morning everyone, I am going to show you my latest work done together with a friend who helped me a lot and I hope I made a different video than usual, I am waiting for your opinion.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I'm spell-bound. I have no comments. I can only wish I could create something so amazing. I'm sure someone here will have some sort of critique, but I have no input. It's perfect how it is in my opinion. I only wish I had the skills to recreate something remotely as amazing. Nice work!

I'm spell-bound. I have no comments. I can only wish I could create something so amazing. I'm sure someone here will have some sort of critique, but I have no input. It's perfect how it is in my opinion. I only wish I had the skills to recreate something remotely as amazing. Nice work!
Thanks for the beautiful words, I can only tell you that if you have the desire and the desire to grow with videos you can do it, just have a clear idea of what you want to do and you will succeed. Thanks again because it's comments like yours that make me understand that it was a well-spent effort to make this video.

Reactions: BSauce955
That's a place I'd like to escape to. If you live there, you're a very lucky man. T

That is well put together!! That is a great idea for the video! Your flying is superb, the music really supports it well.

Reactions: Grogu82
That is well put together!! That is a great idea for the video! Your flying is superb, the music really supports it well.
Thanks, I enjoyed making a different drone video than usual with an underlying meaning.

Ciao Grogu,
sono senza parole, wow questo è quello che io chiamo grande cinema! Grandi complimenti per il fantastico video, semplicemente super fatto e anche il finale è perfetto! Le immagine sono di prima classe, bravo!
saluti da Paolo

Reactions: Grogu82
That was very nice and a nice idea. I liked the red umbrella sections too. However, I would change that backward flowing (uphill) waterfall shot, that is too disturbing for me. Otherwise, most enjoyable. with nice flying, good scene choices and well-chosen music. Nice ending too.

That was very nice and a nice idea. I liked the red umbrella sections too. However, I would change that backward flowing (uphill) waterfall shot, that is too disturbing for me. Otherwise, most enjoyable. with nice flying, good scene choices and well-chosen music. Nice ending too.
The waterfall scene makes sense after seeing the ending, some even believed it was an editing error 🤣🤣

Not being contrary but I REALLY liked the upward flowing waterfall. Perhaps it is in the Electric Brae lol

The waterfall scene makes sense after seeing the ending, some even believed it was an editing error 🤣🤣
I did watch to the ending, the person waking up. However, since the rest of the video contained no backwards flowing water, and no backwards driving cars and that it did not seem to suggest that this was a backwards video, I don't understand how the reverse waterfall would be explained in the ending.

I am assuming this was someone viewing a dream and then they were woken by the alarm. We do not dream backwards, so maybe you could explain to me what you mean that the ending explains the reverse waterfall please.

A film making friend of mine, once did an entire video film backwards, but that was clearly meant to be that way all the way through, and the ending did explain that.

I know that sometimes when we film a scene, it looks better in reverse due to it moving away, rather than moving into the closeup. However, when that involves people walking or cars driving or water flowing, it is mostly best not to reverse those things, unless there is a valid self-explanatory reason, revealed in the film.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ