DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Hidden Mountains

Loved it! Big fan of the scenery, the music was great especially the different background sounds. Nice mix and the waterfall is spectacular. These are the types of videos I like the most. Good job!

Beautiful, Enchanting, Thank you!

Reactions: Grogu82
Very nice. Well done.

Good morning guys, it's been a while since I posted anything on here, I've been stuck for a long time. I'll be back to share my latest work with you. Looking forward to hearing your opinions.

This video was absolutely beautifully filmed and edited. Loved the scenes, the timing, the music, the ambient sounds, and your flying. Looks a lot like the Dolomites. Where, exactly, was this filmed?

Dale
Miami

Maybe it's a stylistic choice on your part but everything looked a little to the blue side as far as color. The shots, music and sound effects were very good though.

Reactions: twickers14
Questo video è stato girato e montato assolutamente magnificamente. Mi sono piaciute le scene, i tempi, la musica, i suoni ambientali e il tuo volo. Assomiglia molto alle Dolomiti. Dove è stato girato esattamente?

Dale
Miami

In reality there are various locations in Northern Italy, and some are indeed Dolomites, but the Friulian ones.

Forse è una scelta stilistica da parte tua, ma tutto sembrava un po' blu per quanto riguarda i colori. Le riprese, la musica e gli effetti sonori erano comunque molto buoni.
That blue is due to the lut I used to give it a more cinematic look. I have already acted to reduce this effect which was actually much more present before.

Last edited:
Such beautiful scenery and very well captured. Super little film. Luma Fusion looks amazing although rather complicated for the beginner perhaps? Haven’t come across it before. Can you work on the same film across say an iPad 5th gen and a MacBook Air (M2 chip)?

Reactions: LoudThunder
Uno scenario così bello e molto ben catturato. Piccolo film super. Luma Fusion sembra incredibile anche se forse piuttosto complicato per i principianti? Non l'ho mai incontrato prima. Puoi lavorare sullo stesso film, ad esempio, su un iPad di quinta generazione e un MacBook Air (chip M2)?
I used luma on Android but from what I know you can use it on multiple devices on the same project. Regarding the complexity of the app, it's true, but I don't consider myself a professional, like all things you deepen your knowledge by using it several times, which is what I'm doing.

Video eccellente, musica ed effetti sonori ben sincronizzati. Hai utilizzato la colonna sonora originale o l'hai composta tu stesso. Mi piacerebbe usarlo.
Ubsolutely no copyright music founded on YouTube. You are completely free to use it too, in the description of the video you will find the title and the artist.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin