DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Even if you could... Would you?

Why?

I strongly suspect you have keen interests and passions that others can't understand your devotion to, or the sums of money you spend.

So what? Does their different interests mean it's puzzling that you like what you like?

Do you suppose there are people who are shocked at what you're spent on your drone hobby? Do you have more than one? Why do you need more than one drone?

See where this sort of thinking goes...

Are we talking about the same thing? I was referring to the man who recorded himself stepping out of an airplane with a parachute and allowing the airplane to crash. I was replying directly to post #35. I don't think he should be piloting manned aircraft.

I'm guessing you're thinking that I was talking about the fellow flying a drone in unmanageable winds. True?

Reactions: EpicFlight
Are we talking about the same thing? I was referring to the man who recorded himself stepping out of an airplane with a parachute and allowing the airplane to crash. I was replying directly to post #35. I don't think he should be piloting manned aircraft.

I'm guessing you're thinking that I was talking about the fellow flying a drone in unmanageable winds. True?
Having watched that video, I can assure you it is fake!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkanoz86