DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Excessive attitude angle detected

You were likely either flying very fast or the wind was strong and was causing the Mavic to tilt forward/backward more than usual.

I wasn't flying so fast .and the wind was strong but not to strong. And the obstacle avoidance stop working .??

Try viewing your TXT flight log in a log viewer that shows the drone's attitude. That will allow you to see how the drone was tilted during the time that message was displayed.

Try viewing your TXT flight log in a log viewer that shows the drone's attitude. That will allow you to see how the drone was tilted during the time that message was displayed.

Can you help me how I can do this ??

You can see that information in my log viewer. If you're not sure where it's located, perhaps someone else will link it for me. The owners of this forum do not allow me to link to my website here.

They apparently feel threatened by my forum.

I guess it is effectively a competitor, but so many of the discussions on this site involve your log converter/viewer, which itself is recommended by moderators, that it seems overall counterproductive to object.

I guess it is effectively a competitor
Perhaps. However, they plug the DJI website a lot and that is definitely their largest forum competitor.

@Isidorosni, see the log viewer link @sar104 posted above. You can upload your flight log there and see the attitude of the drone on the attitude indicator in the bottom, right corner of the map. Post the link back here after uploading your flight log if you need help reviewing it.

Perhaps. However, they plug the DJI website a lot and that is definitely their largest forum competitor.

@Isidorosni, see the log viewer link @sar104 posted above. You can upload your flight log there and see the attitude of the drone on the attitude indicator in the bottom, right corner of the map. Post the link back here after uploading your flight log if you need help reviewing it.
From where.can I get fly log from the dji assistant 2 or the app ??

I get this message while flying in winds of 15mph (24kph) or higher . I believe the sensors do not work properly (and hence the warning) when the drone tilts more than normal, to compensate for the wind.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78