DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Exercise by drone

Test pilot

Reactions
Since I have gotten involved in flying my drone I have started walking considerably more than I was. I was to the point of not healthy, not good. Now that I am flying I find myself going to different places walking all over the place having great Fun doing it and actually getting exercise in! Learning how to make videos take pictures meet people have fun. For me it has been a wonderful experience thus far.

Test pilot,,, over and out!

Since I have gotten involved in flying my drone I have started walking considerably more than I was. I was to the point of not healthy, not good. Now that I am flying I find myself going to different places walking all over the place having great Fun doing it and actually getting exercise in! Learning how to make videos take pictures meet people have fun. For me it has been a wonderful experience thus far.

Good for you!Anytime you enjoy doing something and gtr exercise to boot is a huge bonus!

Reactions: Slim.slamma

You ain’t old, no one is, it’s how old you fill that matters;) I’m a born again teenager;);)

@old man mavic old, blimey he’s a dinosaur:D sorry dad..

You ain’t old, no one is, it’s how old you fill that matters;) I’m a born again teenager;);)

@old man mavic old, blimey he’s a dinosaur:D sorry dad..
when i am out flying i become a veloceraptor or a dronersorous

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy