DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Extra Batteries

tcope

Reactions
Something to consider... I asked DJI Orange County/Aerial Media Pros about spare batteries and they pointed out that DJI China will be on a (Chinese) holiday for next 3 weeks so we probably won't see these for another month. Makes sense, seems to me that this happened with a prior product release as well.

Just something to keep in mind.

Something to consider... I asked DJI Orange County/Aerial Media Pros about spare batteries and they pointed out that DJI China will be on a (Chinese) holiday for next 3 weeks so we probably won't see these for another month. Makes sense, seems to me that this happened with a prior product release as well.

Just something to keep in mind.

Yea I ordered 3 and this holiday is ruining the hopes of me bringing the Air to Hawaii. Guess I’ll have to use my trusted Mavic instead

Yea I ordered 3 and this holiday is ruining the hopes of me bringing the Air to Hawaii. Guess I’ll have to use my trusted Mavic instead

Thing that kills me when ordering from DJI is the shipping charges. $10 on an $80 battery. To me, that is profit on profit. I'd rather wait for 3rd parties to get them in stock as shipping will probably be free.

Plenty of hundreds of Mavic Air Batteries IN STOCK here at Advexure! Order by 3pm PT M-F for same day shipping from the USA!

Order Here: Mavic Air Batteries - In Stock! | Advexure

PM, email or call with any questions! Mavic Air ND Filters, Propellers, Chargers and Gimbal Protectors all IN STOCK and ready to ship as well.

Safe flying! :cool:
–The Advexure Team

Trying to find out how much shipping is. First two boxes... country and state. Easy enough. The lower two boxes have no mention of what info is needed and the process won't complete without them being filled out.

upload_2018-2-8_13-21-39.png

Got it... I filled in city and zip code.

VERY reasonable shipping! For me, $3.83 for USPS and $8 for 2nd day priority. Sure beats DJI's $10 for an $80 item!

Got it... I filled in city and zip code.

VERY reasonable shipping! For me, $3.83 for USPS and $8 for 2nd day priority. Sure beats DJI's $10 for an $80 item!

Thanks for the reporting the issue you had. I have our web team taking a look at that. No other reports of that so curious what web browser your were running?

Give us a shout if we can be of any assistance.

Safe flying.

Thanks for the reporting the issue you had. I have our web team taking a look at that. No other reports of that so curious what web browser your were running?

Running Chrome (60% of the market) with Adblock Plus and under Win 10

Put battery in cart, pressed shipping button and this is how it looks:
advexure1.JPG

I updated the country and then the state (boxes had hypertext explanation) and this is how it looks:
advexure2.JPG

No info on what was needed in those last two fields. I find a lot of sites only ask for a zip code. After a little thought I could not come up with anything other then the city and zip code so I'd say it's not difficult to guess at what was being asked for... but it's still a guess.

Edit: I think the issue is that those last two boxes don't have a list with a pull down menu as those losts would be huge. But they system should then either insert hypertext explaining what the field is looking for or perhaps it might work to have permanent text explaining those fields (I don't know if they change based on the answers to the boxes above).

I did also buy a battery (would have bought more but I really only needed one)

Reactions: Advexure
Plenty of hundreds of Mavic Air Batteries IN STOCK here at Advexure! Order by 3pm PT M-F for same day shipping from the USA!

View attachment 30872

PM, email or call with any questions! Mavic Air ND Filters, Propellers, Chargers and Gimbal Protectors all IN STOCK and ready to ship as well.

–The Advexure Team

thats awesome, the DJI store here in San Diego said they didnt know when they were going to be getting the batteries too.

424, what part of LA are you in? Do you guys have a showroom I can pick up a battery? I will be up in Toluca Lake on Monday doing a shoot.

Last edited:
thats awesome, the DJI store here in San Diego said they didnt know when they were going to be getting the batteries too.

424, what part of LA are you in? Do you guys have a showroom I can pick up a battery? I will be up in Toluca Lake on Monday doing a shoot.

Most definitely, pick up can be arranged from our store/showroom on Pico in West LA. You can select local pickup online or shoot us a PM or email to put what you need on hold for pickup.

Running Chrome (60% of the market) with Adblock Plus and under Win 10

Put battery in cart, pressed shipping button and this is how it looks:

I updated the country and then the state (boxes had hypertext explanation) and this is how it looks:

No info on what was needed in those last two fields. I find a lot of sites only ask for a zip code. After a little thought I could not come up with anything other then the city and zip code so I'd say it's not difficult to guess at what was being asked for... but it's still a guess.

Edit: I think the issue is that those last two boxes don't have a list with a pull down menu as those losts would be huge. But they system should then either insert hypertext explaining what the field is looking for or perhaps it might work to have permanent text explaining those fields (I don't know if they change based on the answers to the boxes above).

I did also buy a battery (would have bought more but I really only needed one)

Thank you VERY much for the information. I have advised our web team. I am not sure what those other boxes are doing there o_O

Safe flying!

Safe flying.

I had the same issue with the website just this morning. Running Safari browser on Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.3

Same here, using safari on iOS. Bottom two boxes blank but work when entering city and zip.

I think the batteries are a bit over priced honestly. You can buy a spark battery for 45 and a mavic pro battery for 79 you should be able to buy these for 64.99

Ordered two and never heard a single thing back. Didn’t even get a confirmation email.

I think the batteries are a bit over priced honestly. You can buy a spark battery for 45 and a mavic pro battery for 79 you should be able to buy these for 64.99

They only just come out so expect to pay full price. In time as availability grows and competition, you'll find cheaper prices. I got the FMC so not looking for anymore (for now :))

ya me too... FMC here.

I'm listing mine for sale soon as the mavic pro 2 is released. The air is just to buy me some time.

They only just come out so expect to pay full price. In time as availability grows and competition, you'll find cheaper prices. I got the FMC so not looking for anymore (for now :))

Not from DJI. They don't lower their prices on batteries.

I have a thought that DJI might not even make any, or much, money off the drone's themselves (at least not the consumer ones) and make their money off batteries. This would keep up their 72% market share.

Ordered two and never heard a single thing back. Didn’t even get a confirmation email.

@Squamer, are you referencing an order through Advexure? Feel free to shoot us a PM and we can check on your order status.

View attachment 30872

–The Advexure Team
I ordered Saturday, it says it's expected to ship today (Monday 2/12/18), interested to see when it gets to me. I live in NY. Also ordered the Mavic Air Battery charging hub on preorder. So far I really like your store, going to order more things from you guys going forward.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre