DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Extra Batteries

I ordered Saturday, it says it's expected to ship today (Monday 2/12/18), interested to see when it gets to me. I live in NY. Also ordered the Mavic Air Battery charging hub on preorder. So far I really like your store, going to order more things from you guys going forward.

Thanks for the kind words. If that shipped via USPS Priority that would be be 2-3 days to NY. If First Class, expect 2-5 days.

Expect a Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub on pre-order/backorder to process for shipment tomorrow when those begin shipping from our facility.

Give us a shout with any questions. Safe flying! :cool:

Reactions: scott rand
Thanks for the kind words. If that shipped via USPS Priority that would be be 2-3 days to NY. If First Class, expect 2-5 days.

Expect a Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub on pre-order/backorder to process for shipment tomorrow when those begin shipping from our facility.

Give us a shout with any questions. Safe flying! :cool:
Wow, that’s great news ! It says USPS First Class. So hopefully by the end of the week. One of the benefits, for me personally, is through USPS, IF they don’t leave it at my door (live in an apartment building in NYC), the USPS is about a half a mile from where I live. I can pick it up Saturday. Another benefit is the shipping price, I paid 3.83 shipping.

Through DJI, I paid $10 shipping, and they send it DHL with a signature needed, didn’t know that a signature would be needed for an $80 battery, so I had to change my shipping date to a week later, when I have the day off to sign for it. Think I’ll be buying through Advexure from now on.

Reactions: Advexure
Well you guys are lucky, I am unfortunately in the UK. I have ordered a battery two weeks ago and they are saying that it won't come till the end of February!
:'(
i used RCGeeks.co.uk where i bought my mavic air.

Well you guys are lucky, I am unfortunately in the UK. I have ordered a battery two weeks ago and they are saying that it won't come till the end of February!
:'(
i used RCGeeks.co.uk where i bought my mavic air.
That RCGeeks sounds familiar, do they have a US shop as well ? I think I’ve seen them post videos on YouTube as well.

I ordered one from DJI, scheduled for delivery on Monday 2/19, and one from Advexure, hoping to get it by the weekend.

I wanted four because there are four spaces on the charger and it helps my OCD.

I may need five depending on what the remote controller's battery life is like after using four batteries, have a suspicion it will last five batteries!

I wanted four because there are four spaces on the charger and it helps my OCD.

I may need five depending on what the remote controller's battery life is like after using four batteries, have a suspicion it will last five batteries!
Agreed, I’ll probably end up with 4 as well. Can never have too many batteries.

Mine from Advexure showed up in 2 days.. mine from DJI was suppose to be here yesterday and hasn’t shown up yet
Mine from Advexure says it’ll be delivered Friday, pretty psyched about that. Finally getting some decent weather in NY this week. So it’ll be nice to have more than 1 battery. Then getting my 3rd battery from DJI Monday. Pretty cool !

Air Battery Charging Hubs are now in stock for those running the “Fly Less” with multiple batteries and looking to charge with ease.

Safe flying, all!

Air Battery Charging Hubs are now in stock for those running the “Fly Less” with multiple batteries and looking to charge with ease.

Safe flying, all!
Yup, ordered Sunday when it was in pre-order, and it already shipped, USPS says it’ll get here Friday. Awesome job Advexure ! Can’t say enough good things about you guys !

Yup, ordered Sunday when it was in pre-order, and it already shipped, USPS says it’ll get here Friday. Awesome job Advexure ! Can’t say enough good things about you guys !

Thank you sir! Much appreciated. Thumbswayup

Mavic Air batteries are finally IN STOCK here on Amazon. They are ready to ship out via Amazon Prime. Get them while they last (only 20 left at the moment).

Battery.jpg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard