DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

F.Stop Labs Mavic Backpack!

Indeed. I was given one to review and they're absolutely fantastic. It's a solid product, literally. You could probably check it as luggage, and it would arrive intact, assuming Mavics can be checked of course.

Do you have a order link please [emoji41]
Amazon.com: DJI Mavic Pro Backpack Carrying Case Foldable Drone Body and Remote Controller Transmitter Bag Hardshell Housing Bag Storage Box by FSLabs: Toys & Games

Be aware that the description isn't quite accurate, I guess they forgot to fix that bit. There's no place for a charging hub, if I got the layout correct, and the third battery has to be clipped onto the Mavic. When I did my review I did point this out to them and they at least got the images straight, so you are getting what's shown in the images.

Reactions: newguy
Amazon.com: DJI Mavic Pro Backpack Carrying Case Foldable Drone Body and Remote Controller Transmitter Bag Hardshell Housing Bag Storage Box by FSLabs: Toys & Games

Be aware that the description isn't quite accurate, I guess they forgot to fix that bit. There's no place for a charging hub, if I got the layout correct, and the third battery has to be clipped onto the Mavic. When I did my review I did point this out to them and they at least got the images straight, so you are getting what's shown in the images.

Yea I don't know... There are several cases on Amazon that look exactly like this case. The different sellers are buying the shell and doing the foam themselves so they configure differently. I literally just sent one back and ordered the new Lowepro for $100. It's really weird because some sellers claim it's waterproof, some don't. Some have a "metal handle", which is just a bent tube over the nylon strap. However all have one flaw and that's the hollow cover. Everything in the case, with the possible exception of the Mavic because of the strap, can fall out of the foam and rattle around. I'd install a inner zippered cover over the foam to secure those items and I'd zipper the large pocket in the cover as well.

For comparison, here's the one I tried. I don't know about the F Stop version but the cut outs were VERY loose and nothing would be held in if the bag was tipped with this version.

Amazon.com: Powerextra Hardshell Waterproof Anti-Shock Carrying Backpack for DJI Mavic Pro and Accessories: Camera & Photo

The f stop is very tight and can and does hold the hub and four batteries. Albeit unconventional

Fair enough! Like I said I tried one of these type bags and I just didn't want to keep trying them. I have to admit, that's a nice price for a backpack for sure. The one I had was $70! Also watch out that the foam doesn't push on your 5D button.

This would make that bag better in my opinion. Open-Cell-Egg-Crate-Convoluted-Foam.jpg

Cut it in the shape of the cover and either just drop it in or install it behind the cover fabric.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21