Join Us Now

A Travel Backpack Recommendation

Desert Drone Works

Fancy Title Here
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.desertdroneworks.com
First let me say this post is all on my own accord. I like to give props to products I think work well. I paid for these on my own. (before the MP gods nuke this post from orbit)

So I recently purchased both the Lykus M1 Pro and Lykus M2 backpacks for a soft carry case option and I must say I am impressed with the configuration. I am able to fit everything into the M1 Pro that comes in the Air 3 FMC as well as an extra battery charger and folding landing pad. I will utilize the M2 for my secondary screen combo or when needing a little more space for accessories and/or a 2nd drone. M1 Pro has a good deal on your favorite popular shopping website at the moment. Definitely highly recommend if you're looking for an affordable, light weight, and spacious option for every day use or travel.

Attachments

• IMG_1897.jpeg
    IMG_1897.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1896.jpeg
    IMG_1896.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
Reactions: Paul Harvey
So I recently purchased both the Lykus M1 Pro and Lykus M2 backpacks for a soft carry case option and I must say I am impressed with the configuration. I am able to fit everything into the M1 Pro that comes in the Air 3 FMC as well as an extra battery charger and folding landing pad. I will utilize the M2 for my secondary screen combo or when needing a little more space for accessories and/or a 2nd drone. M1 Pro has a good deal on your favorite popular shopping website at the moment. Definitely highly recommend if you're looking for an affordable, light weight, and spacious option for every day use or travel.
Thanks for this. I am currently looking for a new case for my Air 3 and the Lykus M1 looks like it will fill the bill.

Reactions: Desert Drone Works
It’s kinda spendy, but the new backpacks from Nanuk are great, as I was looking for something big enough to accommodate my drone, my camera, and my laptop.

I did the 30L bag and keep the camera accessible from the side, and the drone accessible from the top. I’ll probably give into my OCD and figure out a better layout eventually, but this will do for now.

Attachments

• IMG_1421.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1425.jpeg
    IMG_1425.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1427.jpeg
    IMG_1427.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: Desert Drone Works
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals