DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FAA Labels

Dday27

Reactions
Who has a lable maker that makes the flat peel off labels not the raised punched ones, need them flat with dark background and white lettering, for my FAA drone registration number, need 4 will pay 5 dollars if anyone's interested, shoot me a pic first then I'll send my info, thanks

Haha. Remember the label maker in a Sienfield episode?? Elaine's regifted label maker had faulty glue that didn't stick and all the boxes to be mailed disappeared... Lol

Search on eBay. Got mine for like $2.

:)

Reactions: naiku
Try Aerial Pixel, another one of our own. Multiple color options and each set contains multiple sizes . It is the format you requested, I think.

Reactions: gm383
I can make em and ship em for nothing cause Im a "drone bro".
Although I currently only have clear background with dark black lettering labels in my Brother Label Printer.

I dont mean to step on any toes of sellers here as well. Please forgive and forget. LOL

I can make em and ship em for nothing cause Im a "drone bro".
Although I currently only have clear background with dark black lettering labels in my Brother Label Printer.

I dont mean to step on any toes of sellers here as well. Please forgive and forget. LOL
How do I go about getting a label?

Who has a lable maker that makes the flat peel off labels not the raised punched ones, need them flat with dark background and white lettering, for my FAA drone registration number, need 4 will pay 5 dollars if anyone's interested, shoot me a pic first then I'll send my info, thanks
Did you know you can buy a cheap label maker for very little. Under $20 for sure and sometimes with sales under $10. Brother makes a bunch of them.

Reactions: BD0G
Why not just get a 10 dollar lable maker at office depot

Because they look generic and print one size only and the paper they print on sucks and you can get the high quality vinyl FAA numbers for less than $10.

If you need a label to know where to place glasses on a shelf, get the label maker.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kzenoxx